Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Are there any football lovers on CS?

Subscribe to this thread
Hello members!

I am really curious to know if there are some football lovers among us.

I love watching football and i'm a Real Madrid fan and above all a Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 fan.

What about you folks?

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • Teraklo
Football as soccer or football as NFL ?

Soccer of course even I am enjoying watching NFL games too.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Talking about Cristiano is just Football as soccer.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I have heard other people call Soccer---Football.

As everybody knows, the shape of the ball is different, you score is different, the rules is different.

Soccer/Football has gotten more popular lately.

But for me, there is tooooo much running around.

I had allergy/back Problems, when I was younger, so I played very little sports.
Hi members,

@ DA, I was born in Paris so my favorite team is Paris Saint-Germain ( obviously  )

I'm not a fan of a player particularly, but I like artists like C. Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Iniesta, Modric, and rising stars like Kylian Mbappe, Ousmane Dembele, Kingsley Coman, Pogba, Marco Asensio, Isco (not that young though), and some rough players like Sergio Ramos.

Do you live in Europe to watch football DA ? 
When I went to New York a few years ago, everybody there watches basketball (NBA), football (NFL) and baseball (MLB)
US are like another planet for the rest of the world.

They love to watch only their Championships (sports) while anything that comes from Europe or other continent for majority of Americans is like something from another planet.

Despite I would love to visit US and maybe stay for some time I don't like them because ton of another things. Won't mention them as this is football thread.

By the way, Pogba is one great football player and great technician with the ball. On the other side he is such a bad person, with awful manners and bad behaving that I don't like him at all. Despite all his skills and qualities I would not have him in my team never !
Hello Skyguy4!

Yes,i'm also a football fan and a big fan of CR7 and then a fan of Real Madrid.I watch almost every single game of them.

And today they won 0-3 against Las Pasmas ....

I used to be a big fan football during my childhood days but gradually my interest in computers took a toll and I watched less TV.
However, I religiously watch the FIFA world cup every 4 yeas, cheering for my favorite team Italy, I watch the Euro cup as well. Briefly cover the EPL with some selected matches and like DA, I'm a fan of Real Madrid as well along with Barcelona.

My favorite player was Pavel Nedved for a long time and now I like Lionel Messi.
Seems like soon will have something more to discuss about.

Still haven't decided who I will be cheering for
I'm a huge football fan and despite i support Barça, i love CR7 much more than Messi
Being a wagecuck is harder than you think....