Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

Avast is blocking this forum.

Subscribe to this thread
Hello, i currently installed avast and it keeps blocking this forum saying it is infected with url mal.

I notified the forum admin and thought to post it here too as i'm trying to work my way towards those 5 threads.
(06-04-2018, 02:01 AM)gavros777 Wrote: Hello, i currently installed avast and it keeps blocking this forum saying it is infected with url mal.

I notified the forum admin and thought to post it here too as i'm trying to work my way towards those 5 threads.

I would kindly request you to post a screenshot of the warning you are getting before visiting crackingsoul.com

Normally when a site is infected it is blocked from your browser.

Our site isn't facing any kind of issues as we aren't using a free hosting but a paid hosting which provides every type of security for our forum.

I scanned our site url on the most used url scanner and here are my results:

Result

The whole database has been scanned even in the cpanel using a virus scanner and here are the results:

Pay attention as this your post can create a negative effect on our forum's reputation,so,be sure of what you are posting.

Waiting for your screenshot and i would also be waiting for other users to post their opinions if they are also facing some similar issues.

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Avast, Avira and many other free Anti virus apps are often marking some trivial things like the dangerous ones. Not just urls but also cookies and other apps. That way they are creating a false picture of their quality as a user after many of those fake alarms start to think how his/her AV app is performing great. However, that is not true ! Even the paid versions of Avast or Avira are not the match to Kaspersky or NOD32 (Eset smart security).

I am using ESET for about 10 years now. It is fully functional with trial keys which can be easily found by google search.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
I thought the same thing, i have avast at work and it always trolls me like this.
I installed avast at my home computer 2 days ago and then i start getting problems visting this forum.
I knew they were false positive messages like avast does all the time with all kinds of things but i just wanted to let you guys know.
You can remove this thread if you want as i dont want it to cause negative impact on the forum.

Here's a screenshot from avast blocking this forum.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello @gavros777

Currently which version are you using?? Avast Premier/Avast Internet Security/Free Version?
Theres no problem from me on this site. If you using Free I Suggest u to Upgrade it.
If you need Avast / Kaspersky Internet Security(More secure than Avast) Premium version , Please Create a thread in Request Section Area.
I installed the free version. Will try to upgrade soon. Thanks for the info.
Closed & moved as no issues have been found.

But still thanks.....

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.