Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Avatar on Post

Subscribe to this thread
When I Respond to a Post, I would like to know later On, If I have already responded to that Post.

I would like My Icon/Avatar to be at the beginning of that Post, so I would know that.

If there are 10 Brazzer Posts I would like to know which one's I have already responded too.
(10-03-2017, 07:10 AM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote: When I Respond to a Post, I would like to know later On, If I have already responded to that Post.

I would like My Icon/Avatar to be at the beginning of that Post, so I would know that.

If there are 10 Brazzer Posts I would like to know which one's I have already responded too.

This one is interesting and I like the idea in general but your example is unclear to me and has no logic. Please don't get me hard on this but the things are like this:

1. If there are 10 brazzer posts and you have already responded to one of them it means that you already have an working brazzer account.

2. If your account has died you should report it as dead so the Admin or Moderator should removed it into dead account section.

3. Therefore no matter how many other brazzer posts are there you should be able to choose any of them to get another one working as you haven't yet replied to any other brazzer post.

In all other cases it means that you either took more than 1 brazzer account for your personal use either you did not reported the dead one. Both of those cases are unfair to the community.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(10-03-2017, 09:47 AM)Luke Skywalker Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 07:10 AM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote: When I Respond to a Post, I would like to know later On, If I have already responded to that Post.

This one is interesting and I like the idea in general but your example is unclear to me and has no logic. Please don't get me hard on this but the things are like this:

1. If there are 10 brazzer posts and you have already responded to one of them it means that you already have an working brazzer account.

2. If your account has died you should report it as dead so the Admin or Moderator should removed it into dead account section.

3. Therefore no matter how many other brazzer posts are there you should be able to choose any of them to get another one working as you haven't yet replied to any other brazzer post.

In all other cases it means that you either took more than 1 brazzer account for your personal use either you did not reported the dead one. Both of those cases are unfair to the community.

What If I forgot the Password, It would help to find it.

What if there are 20 or 30 pages, do I have to search all those pages ?

But that is just an example, what about the General Chat area, it would help to Remember which Posts I have responded to.

What about the Cracking area's, it would help to remember those things.

ALSO,

If I have responded to somebody in the Chat area, how can I find out (Without going in the Post and looking) if somebody has responded since my last post.

So besides my Avatar, how about an Icon that says New Post.
(10-03-2017, 11:38 AM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote:

But that is just an example, what about the General Chat area, it would help to Remember which Posts I have responded to.

ALSO,

If I have responded to somebody in the Chat area, how can I find out (Without going in the Post and looking) if somebody has responded since my last post.

Just as I said, I like the idea in general but example was pretty bad

Considering it:
An text file with the passes should do the work and you would never have to be worried about forgetting the pass.

The other examples have a nice point and that is why I like your suggestion in general.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(10-03-2017, 01:38 PM)Luke Skywalker Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 11:38 AM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote:

ALSO,

Just as I said, I like the idea in general but example was pretty bad

Considering it:
An text file with the passes should do the work and you would never have to be worried about forgetting the pass.

The other examples have a nice point and that is why I like your suggestion in general.

You said,

Well If I cannot find it, or have a lot of problems looking for it, I will NOT bother looking for it to Report it.

So IF you make it easier for me to FIND the DEAD password, it is more than likely that I will Report it.
Hello Guys!

Thanks for the suggestion but i need to understand it clearly what you mean @wettoiletpaper?

You mean,that your name should be under the post or under the thread where you already posted?

Please put an image to make me understand it better.

Normally the forum is working in this way:

The latest reply will be shown on the main index of the forum,which let us understand who has the last reply in that thread.

Regards!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(12-03-2017, 12:08 PM)DA Wrote:
Hello Guys!

Thanks for the suggestion but i need to understand it clearly what you mean @wettoiletpaper?

You mean,that your name should be under the post or under the thread where you already posted?

Please put an image to make me understand it better.

Normally the forum is working in this way:

The latest reply will be shown on the main index of the forum,which let us understand who has the last reply in that thread.

Regards!

DA

Hi DA, Without mentioning the name of our Previous Forum, when I posted a response it would put a small picture at the beginning of the post, that would let me know that I had posted a response there.
That would help me keep track of response's that I had made.

For example, If I have a dead Password, I would have a better idea where that password came from so I could report it.

If I had made a response in the General Chat area, I would know where I had made a response so I could keep up on that post if I wanted to.

It would also be helpful if I knew if there was any NEW Response's to that Post after mine, without going into that post to check it out.

These are just examples, but I think it would be very helpful.

Plus, It would help you keep track of Leechers, YOU would have a better idea where that member has been, and which posts he has been targeting.

Hello !

I understood what you mean,i will check if it is doable!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Thanks DA,

Also,

I'm glad you fixed the 2 Posts rule, maybe it will open up the other areas, and more people will get involved.
This thread could also be closed soon as completed!