Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Da new guy

Subscribe to this thread
Wassup guys! I'm dark I've been looking for a new community to join and support ( a lot of bad ones out there) and I just wanted to say I really dig the layout. I'm a gamer first but I dable in the cracking/exploiting. I'm always down to help so PM if your looking for a site and I'll see what I can do.
I must agree with you that there are many bad communities out there. By the way, if you want to help people regarding any website than you should use cracking request section instead of private messages.

Anyway, hello and welcome to the board. Looking forward to see you around.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Welcome on Crackingsoul.com!

Let us see what you can crack and share,this is an open community,we share our knowledge openely not via pm's.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
greetings to the new guy
(11-09-2018, 09:23 AM)darksun Wrote: Wassup guys! I'm dark I've been looking for a new community to join and support ( a lot of bad ones out there) and I just wanted to say I really dig the layout. I'm a gamer first but I dable in the cracking/exploiting. I'm always down to help so PM if your looking for a site and I'll see what I can do.

hellooo there and welcomee to the forums
(11-09-2018, 09:23 AM)darksun Wrote: Wassup guys! I'm dark I've been looking for a new community to join and support ( a lot of bad ones out there) and I just wanted to say I really dig the layout. I'm a gamer first but I dable in the cracking/exploiting. I'm always down to help so PM if your looking for a site and I'll see what I can do.

Hey! Thanks for the offer!

Welcome, Hope you will enjoy your stay
Welcome darksun hope you'll become a good and active member of the community.