Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Giving post credit back on dead FPAs and Incentives

Subscribe to this thread
Hi DA and others.

I was thinking if there was a way of giving a member back their 1 post they get a day when they reply to a thread with a dead account? I totally understand why there is a 1 post a day limit but it does seem a little unfair if that 1 post is wasted giving thanks to a thread where the account is dead (happened once to me so far). Also I feel it should apply to accounts where the the premium features have expired and is now just a free account that anyone can create without needing a usr:pass from this place (happened to me twice so far)

Also is there a consideration for giving extra credits or rep to users who report dead accounts that can be contributed to an account upgrade such as a few days premium forum access? As currently there is no incentive to help keep forum clean (I currently report when I find a dead account)

Thanks people 
Hello Smush!

You will not believe that i was thinking about it yesterday as some members are really doing good on reporting accounts but the problem is,as you said,they get that 1 post/day limit and if they take an account and it is dead,they report it as dead without having access to get another one.

However,i would like to thankyou for the suggestion and i hope,i will probably introduce a new system in the next few hours!

Kind regards!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Not sure does it says anything in the rules so I will mention it here.

Reporting of a working account as the dead one should be stated as not allowed and may result with a permanent ban.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
@Luke,i think you didn't understand what smush meant.He means,as the leecher usergroup has got only one post/day limit,in case they take an account and find that one dead,they are forced(as rules state)to report it.They will do it but then they have to wait other 24 hours to get a new one as the one they took was dead,that means,the limit for 1 post / day has already been used and they couldn't take a new one.

Kind regards!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(10-06-2017, 09:16 PM)DA Wrote: @Luke,i think you didn't understand what smush meant.He means,as the leecher usergroup has got only one post/day limit,in case they take an account and find that one dead,they are forced(as rules state)to report it.They will do it but then they have to wait other 24 hours to get a new one as the one they took was dead,that means,the limit for 1 post / day has already been used and they couldn't take a new one.

Kind regards!

DA
Well I have different ideas concerning this issue.

The FREE password section will tend to have a higher possibility of dead accounts.

I think a Person should be warned for saying a Working password is Dead.

Here is what I was just thinking,

If a Person reports a Working Password as Dead, he gets a Negative (-1) on his Personal membership.

If a Person reports a dead Password, then he gets a (+1) on his Personal Membership.

If a Person reaches a certain amount of (+1) then he can Request a Password.
So,as promised,the new rule for members who report a dead account and consume the one post per day limit has been introduced.

The member will get a +1 rep from the moderator/admin,who checks the account and moves it.

After you have got 10 + rep from moderator/admin,you will be moved to a new user group named Cleaners who will have 2 posts/day limit.

For more informations read here.

Any further suggestions are welcome!

A special thanks to WTP for the suggestion.

Kind regards!

DA

(11-06-2017, 11:36 PM)DA Wrote: So,as promised,the new rule for members who report a dead account and consume the one post per day limit has been introduced.

The member will get a +1 rep from the moderator/admin,who checks the account and moves it.

After you have got 10 + rep from moderator/admin,you will be moved to a new user group named Cleaners who will have 2 posts/day limit.

For more informations read here.

Any further suggestions are welcome!

A special thanks to WTP for the suggestion.

Kind regards!

DA

Hey where's my thanks for bringing it up in feedback. Joking   I'm happy this site is listening to people and continuing to improve!

Can we class accounts that are no longer premium status as dead? So I mean a website has a free account level with a paid tier but it has been expired or blocked and so is basically an account anyone can get without coming here for the login information?
I'd also agree with this suggestion (calling expired or free accounts dead).
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Hello!

Yes,i can confirm it,if an account has been posted as premium and has been expired or blocked,it mut be reported as dead and you will get your +1 rep.

I must listen to the community,without you,Crackingsoul can't be Crackingsoul.

Kind regards!

DA