Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] How do you conclude someone as a great cracker?

Subscribe to this thread
This is a discussion which I intend to post here instead of cracking discussion as we are not going to be talking much about cracking here but about crackers, their supremacy and skillfulness.

Ever since I started my journey in learning the basics of cracking last month, I always wondered how the greatest crackers had in specialty.

I mean what quality makes them so special as a skilled cracker?

Their ability to crack tough websites?

Crack websites in lesser time?

Bringing new techniques and thoughts in cracking?

Well you name it, they all must have something special right?

But if you ask me the same question, I would answer it with a very different point which I have rated as the most phenomenal skill of a cracker, and that is:-

The ability to predict when a newbie cracker is about to crack a tough website.

Different ain't it?

But I think I am pretty right about this coz if a cracker after having learned cracking so well, teaches, educates and even predicts that how and when his student is about to crack a tough website like MetArt....is undoubtedly someone who is superlative in the world of cracking and definitely an elite specimen of cracking fraternity.

I proudly say that I'm fortunate to have been taught the basics of cracking by the man I  whom dedicated this thread for, our very own admin & bro
DA
Hmmm, nice thread indeed. I will like to hear others opinions too.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Hello Attila!

I never expected this type of thread from someone.

Many thanks for your words man.

It is said "nothing comes easy,you have to pay the price for it" and i see that spirit in you.

Keep up the good work.

I hope we would stay together for a long long looong time.

Regards bro!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Surely DA, I feel so homely to be here in CS everytime I sit in front of a computer, either home or office, CS is something I am connected to.
And once again, thanks for all the guidance
I'm glad that you are feeling comfortable here and that is always my try to make every single member feels comfortable here on CS but not every member cares about CS like you and few others.

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
As a NON Cracker, here is my 2 Cents.

I think a Great Cracker is somebody who has Experience and Insight of how Cracking works.

When he come upon a Problem, he can figure out and work out the Problem.

I hear it is getting harder to crack some websites, but I think if you get a Cracker with good insight he just my be able to solve those Problems.