Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Humorous & Informative Pics Thread of CS

Subscribe to this thread
Hey guys! I will be posting a string of images from my collection and most of them would either be humorous or of informative type.
This will be a continuous thread with multiple pages and I will dump all my collection here via Imgur as a host.

So today I start with this very basic one:-

Looking forward to see what you will be adding so maybe I stumble up on something of my interests.

Many thanks in advance.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Thanks for the encouragement Luke....Here comes another one

Ohh boy, I can't imagine my bedroom in some of these colors. LOL
Yea, some of them were really obnoxious lol....

Here's another one:-

Thanks for these.

Lucky me, I knew them already

Educate, educate, educate... learn as long as you live
I am starting to like your thread more and more. Some really great and precious advice in only few posts.

Well deserved some positive reputation points from me !

p.s. Not sure how many of forum members will ever actually realize how good tips you have posted (except the owner and few of us).
(12-05-2018, 04:47 PM)Luke Skywalker Wrote: I am starting to like your thread more and more. Some really great and precious advice in only few posts.

Well deserved some positive reputation points from me !

p.s. Not sure how many of forum members will ever actually realize how good tips you have posted (except the owner and few of us).

Thanks for the rep and continuous encouragement. I want CS not to be famous for premium accounts only but for some infotainment also.
We are already having established sections for cracking and premium accounts so I thought of starting a league from my side.
Will do my bit as a stepping stone...pave the path and shall hope for a following from new members in coming days....
Be sure that I will be following this thread.