Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Joke Thread

Subscribe to this thread
I liked the first and the last one more.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Have you heard the joke about the broken pencil? 

No?

That's OK, there's no point to it anyway.
(13-01-2019, 09:34 PM)Datoneguy Wrote: Have you heard the joke about the broken pencil? 

No?

LOL Good one
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(13-01-2019, 09:34 PM)Datoneguy Wrote: Have you heard the joke about the broken pencil? 

No?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
My dyslexia has reached a new owl............

With Britain leaving EU soon, how much space will be freed up?

1 GB.......

(23-01-2019, 01:27 AM)hssc11045 Wrote: My dyslexia has reached a new owl............

1 GB.......

AHahahhahahahahha. Outstanding
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(23-01-2019, 01:27 AM)hssc11045 Wrote: My dyslexia has reached a new owl............

1 GB.......

ha, well done.
A young woman comes into a small town with her car making horrible noises.  She stops at the local gas station and asks the mechanic to take a look.  He's not that busy and says he'll get on it and should have some idea in about an hour.  He suggests going to the bakery across the street to get coffee, saying their pastries are great.  She heads over there.  

An hour later she comes back to the gas station and mechanic greets her wiping his hands on a rag, saying  "Looks like you blew a seal."  

She wipes some cream off her lips and says, "Oh.  No ... that was just a boston cream donut."