Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] Please welcome CS first Moderator------>>>>Attila

Subscribe to this thread
Hello Community!

It has been a while when i started this little community,this little forum named Crackingsoul.com

In this time there were many ups and downs,i had to work very hard even in the background to make you all know that CS exists. I will never forget to mention people like torteusz,cider,riaz,nobody and Luke Skywalker who helped me a lot.

With the time,you may lose contact to someone but at the same time you could also know someone who likes to work hard and learn new things everyday.

These type of persons are very rare but CS is lucky enough to find one named Attila

This guy started learning the cracking basics sometime ago and the result you have already seen,all those configs,all those cracked accounts posted for all of you.

As i'm addicted to hard working people and i really respect them and to show this respect,me together with Luke Skywalker,we have decided to make Attila the CS very first moderator to show respect towards his work.

Attila will moderate the Cracking Lounge and the Members section.

So,let us wish him good luck for his new rank.

Attila,will be shocked after reading this announcement as he isn't aware of all this.

Enjoy your rank and thanks for being with us.

Regards!

PS: CS isn't saving ranks as someone claimed,show your work and CS will accept and give you your deserved rank.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Shakira would say something like "waka waka hei hei"

Now seriously, very well deserved !

A lot of time and effort obviously gave some result. I am really happy to see we have a new mod.

DA explained everything nicely and I don't see what else I could add (after baby sitting for the 3rd day in a row).

Anyway, I am looking forward to see Attila at his new rank and ofc I am hoping some other CS members to follow his steps.

Cheers !
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Well done to Attila
Congrats @ Attila ! Fully deserved
Thanks for showing so much trust and confidence on me DA

I was in a confusion after waking up in the morning that if something happened to my computer screen and why was I seeing my name in a different color in my profile page of CS. Then I saw the subtitle of 'Moderator' beneath my username and thought of it as a dream and I actually went back to sleep after that.

Now from office with all my full senses I can see and understand what decision has actually been taken by DA.

However, I was wondering if I should try my luck by applying for an 'Active Member' rank so now I'm in another confusion on whether or not I should.

But above all, thanks to you all for the support and as DA said in his post, I'm really shocked lol
Congratulations! 

If anyone was going to be a moderator, it was going to be you. Very hard working and you're growing as a cracker so quickly. I'm envious! Keep grinding, you're going to be amazing
(29-06-2018, 12:42 PM)Attila Wrote: Thanks for showing so much trust and confidence on me DA

I was in a confusion after waking up in the morning that if something happened to my computer screen and why was I seeing my name in a different color in my profile page of CS. Then I saw the subtitle of 'Moderator' beneath my username and thought of it as a dream and I actually went back to sleep after that.

Now from office with all my full senses I can see and understand what decision has actually been taken by DA.

However, I was wondering if I should try my luck by applying for an 'Active Member' rank so now I'm in another confusion on whether or not I should.

But above all, thanks to you all for the support and as DA said in his post, I'm really shocked lol

We don't have any rules which can prevent you to apply for other positions too. CS moderator rank has been given to you as a little thanks and to show you respect towards your work, you didn't need to apply for that as we weren't looking any moderators for the moment.

As i said, CS isn't saving any ranks but you need to show your work and interest towards the community and you will be provided the rank you deserve.

Don't take it lightly, being a moderator of CS you have a lot of work to do    along with the moderator responsibilities.

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
"Attila - The Legend of Cracking" 

Congratulations bro from my heart. You truly deserve this Rank. 
Yo're doing great job for this forum. Crackingsoul's alwayz need a dedicated person like you.
Keep up your Good Work!
(29-06-2018, 10:54 PM)RIAZ Wrote: "Attila - The Legend of Cracking" 

Congratulations bro from my heart. You truly deserve this Rank. 
Yo're doing great job for this forum. Crackingsoul's alwayz need a dedicated person like you.
Keep up your Good Work!

First of all I would say that I'm no legend of cracking and secondly I want to say thank you for the using the term legend for me, means a lot to me especially when its coming from an ace cracker like you for whom cracking sites would be like a game of left hand.

I try to be dedicated as much as I could since I learned all the basics of cracking from here only and now I'm thriving to learn the rest part of cracking which is yet to be learned.

Thanks for the boost @RIAZ
Not a moderator anymore.

Thread closed and moved.