Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Rules] Rules for requesting accounts (UPDATED 17 May 2020)

Subscribe to this thread
Hello and welcome to the Gold Request Rules Section.

We are trying our best to fulfill every single request for you but please read the following before requesting accounts:

-Not every site can be cracked, some sites are easy and some are difficult and some are impossibile.

-Please bear in mind, the websites who have Google recaptcha on the login page will take longer time to be cracked than the normal sites. Sometime ago it was almost impossibile to crack them, now we are in the position to give them a try.

-The priority for us is to provide every single member of this forum fresh,updated and high quality accounts everyday.

-So, in case we aren't able to complete your request, please re-read the reasons we have provided above.

-You can have only 3 active requests.

-You need to bump your request thread to keep it active.

-Kindly bump your request thread atleast ONCE in 5 days but please don't bump every hour, please wait atleast 24 hours before the next bump.

-A non bumped request will be closed and moved without notification.

-The requests closed for non bumping can't be re-opened for the next one month from the date of closing.Not following this rule will issue a 50% warning on your account.

-You aren't allowed to request the same account or take it from the Gold section until the one you requested went dead or expired. ( 1 week ban from the board,if this rule isn't followed. )

-Before making a request,please check the blacklist by clicking HERE

-Before requesting an account,please use the search function to search for it,if not found,then you may proceed with your request.
 Opening a request without using the search function will lead to one week ban from the Gold request section + all active requests will be deleted. [Updated on 17.05.2020]

Rules for posting the request thread.

Please post your request in proper format as following:

Login URL:

An example:

You need to request a bangbros account,then post it like this:

Login Url: http://members.bangbros.com/login

Rules after the request has been completed.

-Your request details will be sent only via pm to you but you have to update your request thread by saying thanks to the member who filled your request and in this way,you will be helping us to move your thread too.

-In case,you log in,take the details and don't update your request in the next 12 hours, a 20% warning will be issued on your account and you will be banned for 1 week from the gold request section.

-If you face an error like "page not found" or any other error while updating your request thread,take a screenshot and pm me.Only in this case,you will not be warned and without a screenshot your warning will not be revoked.

UPDATE 16.02.2020

Starting from today, it will ALSO be possibile to report a filled request just by pressing the "FILLED" button, once you have clicked it, a moderator will be notified and your thread will be marked with a green TICK .

Kindly check the following screenshots for major informations.

Kind regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Just a quick notification here too.

Rules updated at June, 16th. 2018.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Updated :

May, 24th. 2019.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA

After having a little discussion with the DA we have decided that give you some more time and feel more relaxed regarding your GOLD cracking requests.

Therefore we have decided that from now on you can bump your GOLD request once in a 5 days (instead of a 3).

I have already updated the rules section.

Cheers !
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
UPDATED ON 12TH june 2019.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Latest update: on 17.05.2020