Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
I have been getting the following report.

Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to https://crackingsoul.com again. If this error persists, it is possible that this site uses an unsupported protocol or cipher suite such as RC4 (link for the details), which is not considered secure. Please contact your site administrator.
Are you still getting it?

Which browser do you use?

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(10-06-2017, 12:12 PM)DA Wrote: Are you still getting it?

Which browser do you use?

DA

I have been using Internet Explorer.

I have Not gotten it yet today.

The last couple of days though I gotten it several times.
ok,i was also facing some problems since the last two days and i contacted the hosting company but they say everything is ok and i know that everything isn't ok,so,it may be that i look for another hosting company soon as all these issues are really annoying.

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(10-06-2017, 09:13 PM)DA Wrote: ok,i was also facing some problems since the last two days and i contacted the hosting company but they say everything is ok and i know that everything isn't ok,so,it may be that i look for another hosting company soon as all these issues are really annoying.

DA
I am no tech guy, but when you have been having these types of problems, and they say things are OK, sounds like a another hosting company would be a good idea.
Yes.....you are right......

I am already working on it!

DA

I'm not facing this problem anymore,hence,thread moved!

DA