Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

Unwanted private messages.

Subscribe to this thread
Hello,

since I've become a VIP member I started to receive unwanted private messages about other members being added to a VIP group. It's probably a bug, so I wanted to let you know about this.

My inbox:

One of messages:
Probably caused by forum software default set up. I believe DA will fix this easily.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
I would like other VIPS' to confirm this,so,i can look into it better.Although i have already an idea what is causing it.

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
It has also happened to me before also.
ok,can you please check your inbox again and let me know if you got some message again?

Thanks

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(16-04-2017, 07:14 PM)DA Wrote: ok,can you please check your inbox again and let me know if you got some message again?

Thanks

DA

Yes, I got one just an hour ago.
ok,thanks a lot....

I got some more today.
Problem solved!

If you recieve any more messages,send me a pm.

Thread closed and moved!

Thanks for your help!

DA