Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] WetToiletPaper Discussions

Subscribe to this thread
(19-05-2018, 02:31 PM)Luke Skywalker Wrote: A long discussion could be to elaborate all the aspects of all those shootings.

Anyway, it's a sad news.

And what about plane crash in Cuba ? Boeing 737 crashed after 40 years of service ! Common, for how long planes are going to be in service ? I mean 40 years ??? And why I am not surprised that oldie was used in Cuba being rented by Mexican company. I would love to see comparation of how old fleets are in US, Canada or other wealthy countries Vs fleets in poor countries...

You mentioned the Old Plane, well look at the OLD Cars that they have been driving for years.

things have gotten better in Cuba, But with all the Restrictions, its going to take time.

Alot of these Teenagers get their guns thru Family members.

IF they would put Gun Locks on their Trigger, it would Stop alot of that.
I do agree with you regarding cars but there is a huge difference in responsibility between having a boeing 737 and a car.

Prevent is always better than healing the consequences.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(20-05-2018, 10:36 AM)Luke Skywalker Wrote: I do agree with you regarding cars but there is a huge difference in responsibility between having a boeing 737 and a car.

Prevent is always better than healing the consequences.
 Your right Prevent is very important.

BUT Prevent can be very Expensive, and they do not want to do anything,  UNTIL they have too.

Health Care--Drug Addiction--Regulations--Etc, etc.

Airplanes for example, the longer they spend inspecting and repairing, means less time they are in the air making them money.
(20-05-2018, 08:00 PM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote: Airplanes for example, the longer they spend inspecting and repairing, means less time they are in the air making them money.

Exactly that I had in mind. They won't do a **** until people die. All because of their profit. It's so sad....
(20-05-2018, 10:50 PM)Luke Skywalker Wrote:
(20-05-2018, 08:00 PM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote: Airplanes for example, the longer they spend inspecting and repairing, means less time they are in the air making them money.

Exactly that I had in mind. They won't do a **** until people die. All because of their profit. It's so sad....

I think the USA is the Best we have.

But it sure has it's Problems.

Power and Money, and forget the People who get stuck in the Middle.
Well I found a Clip from Big Brother 3 USA.

And thought I would Post it here for You.

I tried too ADD the Video, and it downloaded, but then disappeared.

I tried again and the same thing.

Sorry.
Congratulations on your 500 posts WTP
(25-05-2018, 01:29 PM)Luke Skywalker Wrote: Congratulations on your 500 posts WTP

Thanks, I have another one, below.

London Police Seize Bitcoin Worth $667,000 From Hacker.

London (AP) -- London police have seized half a million pounds ($667,000) worth of bitcoin from a prolific computer hacker in a case described as the first of its kind for the 188 -year-old department.

Cybercrime detectives seized the bitcoin from Grant West, 26, who was sentenced to 10 years and 8 months in prison Friday for attacking some 100 companies worldwide, largely using 'phishing' email scams to obtain the financial data.

Once he obtained the data, West would then sell the material to market places on the dark web and convert his profits into bitcoin.

The London Metropolitan police discovered evidence of cyberattacks on 17 major firms including Sainsbury's, Asda, the British Cardiovascular Society and the Finnish bitcoin exchange.

Officers also recovered a memory card containing approximately 78 million individual usernames and passwords.
Interesting News.

Zevera.com has been taken over and a New Team of people are Re-building it.

They are adding some kind of Cloud Features.

I hope it works better than it did before.
(06-06-2018, 09:42 PM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote: Interesting News.

Zevera.com has been taken over and a New Team of people are Re-building it.

They are adding some kind of Cloud Features.

I hope it works better than it did before.

Yes,you are right,new config is being made.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.