Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] WetToiletPaper Discussions

Subscribe to this thread
Well it was about the time that finally shows a topic at which we think differently
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
i don't want to argue anymore,you could ban me......

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Well talking about LeBron playing with a broken hand.

Do you think he lied, that his hand is Not as bad as he said ?

He played pretty good all 3 good games, he scored 51 Points in the second game.

Down 3 to 0, and they lost the 4th game by around 20 Points.
Big Brother 20 USA, will start June 27th (LIVE feeds will start June 28th).

Info and Cast will be come soon.

This time I will be more organized, I will post Pics of the house, so you will see what the house looks like.

And Pics of the cast, and the Bio so your Members will know who I'm talking about.

I am going to make a New thread so your members can get the info in one place.

Well I'm getting excited for a NEW season, and hope you will stop by and enjoy it with me.
I'M BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well where do I start ?

I had Computer Problems.

I had a Bike Accident.

I fractured my right knee.

I have problems with my Hernia and Thyroid.

I spent awhile in the Hospital and have been going thru Rehab.

My leg is finally getting better, I am walking with a cane now.

I installed a New Graphic Card which has solved my computer problem, and I have also got Windows 10 now.

Looks like Big Brother 20 has finished, KayCee Won.

Celeb Big Brother 2 will start in a couple weeks or so.

I am in the Process of setting up Windows 10, and installing all my Programs.

So I am glad to be back, DID I miss anything ???
Nice to have you back on board and sad to hear about you that you hurt yourself.

I wish you the very best in your life.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I hope you will be back on your both legs soon. It does not sound nice at all your injury.

Good luck with Win10 , I do have it also. However I spent a lot of time googing for various basic solutions that I knew in XP before i have managed to set it up. Soon after that I came up with my own win10 policy "don't touch anything as long everything works fine" LOOOOOL

I hope celeb BB will have some really worldwide famous celebs. Do I have to say I mean on female celebs ?
(02-10-2018, 05:58 PM)Luke Skywalker Wrote: I hope you will be back on your both legs soon. It does not sound nice at all your injury.

Good luck with Win10 , I do have it also. However I spent a lot of time googing for various basic solutions that I knew in XP before i have managed to set it up. Soon after that I came up with my own win10 policy "don't touch anything as long everything works fine" LOOOOOL

I hope celeb BB will have some really worldwide famous celebs. Do I have to say I mean on female celebs ?
Hi Luke, I see you are still hanging around.

Yes my leg is getting better, I am walking with a cane for now.

I like my Windows 7 better so far.

Maybe you can help me with something, I got a new Graphic Card (1080 Ti), and Windows 10.
But the Top and Bottom of my screen does not show, do you know how to fix it, I have tried different things ?

Well this is the 2nd Season of Celeb Big Brother, and I dont expect any big name Celebs to be on their yet.

Also I have started outpatient Rehab so hope that helps out, so I can kick this cane to the curb.
Sorry can't help you with your win10 issue.

As said, I had to google for even stupid things like "how to uninstall application in win10" and similar beginner things. They tried to make win10 options easier but they actually made them harder to find. I find XP as one of the best winOS that ever were used.
(02-10-2018, 06:33 PM)Luke Skywalker Wrote: Sorry can't help you with your win10 issue.

As said, I had to google for even stupid things like "how to uninstall application in win10" and similar beginner things. They tried to make win10 options easier but they actually made them harder to find. I find XP as one of the best winOS that ever were used.

Yes I have had to search and figure out where things are, and I am still looking around.

My brother had Windows 8, and he had to figure out how to turn off his computer.

Tech stuff has grown, so I figured I needed to get Windows 10.

Have you tried any of those VR Glasses ?