Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Where did you go

Subscribe to this thread
I've been trying to reach this forum most weeks over the past few months but I kept getting a secure connection error (well I think that is what is was) What happened?

On another note why am I classed as a lazy/new member ? I've been registered since May and was regularly reporting dead accounts.
I am pretty sure DA will take a look into your classification and will make some upgrades regarding the classification system if he notice anything acting in a wrong manner.

By the way, forum board was working regularly past few months with an exception of the day and a half it was offline few days ago (not by fault of Admins).

Anyway, welcome
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(04-10-2017, 06:56 PM)smush Wrote: I've been trying to reach this forum most weeks over the past few months but I kept getting a secure connection error (well I think that is what is was) What happened?

On another note why am I classed as a lazy/new member ? I've been registered since May and was regularly reporting dead accounts.

Hi Smush,
It must have been your connection, I am here usually at least one time a day.

Thank You for your Contribution.
Hello!

CS faced one day downtime and it wasn't our fault.

No idea what happened with you as nobody complained me about such matters and i personally think that CS is running smoothly and securely.

Regarding lazy members rank,please check here

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Ok thanks for the info. On my side it more than a day it has been a couple months since I could get to this forum I could visit other websites without problem but this forum kept telling me there was an issue with the SSL secure connection 

So basically to get out of the Lazy Members (lazy is a bit harsh   what about inactive members?) I need more threads? I've already contributed to other threads in this section before the downtime I mentioned above.
(04-10-2017, 09:34 PM)smush Wrote: Ok thanks for the info. On my side it more than a day it has been a couple months since I could get to this forum I could visit other websites without problem but this forum kept telling me there was an issue with the SSL secure connection 

So basically to get out of the Lazy Members (lazy is a bit harsh   what about inactive members?) I need more threads? I've already contributed to other threads in this section before the downtime I mentioned above.

Hi Smush,

I don't know you, so I will ask you, WHY are you here at CS ?

Do you want to learn how to Crack ?

Are you interested in Passwords ?

You mentioned you need more Threads, well my understanding is that CS has over 500 Members, and hardly any of them have much involvement here besides Passwords.

I have tried to get members more involved, they look at my Posts, but hardly anybody responds.

The GOLD section, is very Good, DA and others are Good at Posting Passwords.
@smush,you need to be serious to get a rank on CS.

Check out what members like Riaz,Cider and Torteusz are doing,that's why they are there.

I have got many friends on CS,they are very good crackers and we helped each other in past but as you can see,they aren't on any rank as they aren't active or contributing.

Reporting dead accounts will take to you to the cleaners rank but if you want to be as the guys i stated above,then you have to learn cracking as this is a cracking based forum.

I'm not forcing to you about it,it is your decision.

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Hi

I understand, I wasn't complaining I like the community here more welcoming than other forums which is why I come here. I have wanted to learn the skills you guys have but in the past on other forums people have not really been willing to share their knowledge.
If you are willing to learn,we welcome you and will try our best to help you out.

In the meantime,the basics can be found here

We are back for some time not and we don't plan to go away or disappear. Therefore I am closing and moving this thread to old discussions.

Thanks everyone who have participated.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.