Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Which vpn is best?

Subscribe to this thread
I live in a area where internet is a bit restricted....i need to use vpn most of the time for that. So I wanted to know which vpn is the best and also which is the fastest?
(08-07-2018, 04:44 AM)Lorenzo Wrote: I live in a area where internet is a bit restricted....i need to use vpn most of the time for that. So I wanted to know which vpn is the best and also which is the fastest?

Hello!

Well,the best vpn would be a vpn which doesn't keep logs and i'm not sure if there is a vpn which doesn't keep logs.On the main page,they will always say,we don't keep them to sell their product.

I can suggest you express vpn,hidemyass,strong vpn ecc ecc.You can visit their pages and compare them.

In the past i used BTguard too but now a days,it keeps on disconnecting, so, i don't use it anymore.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(08-07-2018, 07:01 AM)DA Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 04:44 AM)Lorenzo Wrote: I live in a area where internet is a bit restricted....i need to use vpn most of the time for that. So I wanted to know which vpn is the best and also which is the fastest?

Hello!

Well,the best vpn would be a vpn which doesn't keep logs and i'm not sure if there is a vpn which doesn't keep logs.On the main page,they will always say,we don't keep them to sell their product.

I can suggest you express vpn,hidemyass,strong vpn ecc ecc.You can visit their pages and compare them.

In the past i used BTguard too but now a days,it keeps on disconnecting, so, i don't use it anymore.

Regards.

Thanks admin for your advice I had no idea of the logs factor.
(08-07-2018, 07:34 AM)Lorenzo Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 07:01 AM)DA Wrote:

Hello!

Regards.

Thanks admin for your advice I had no idea of the logs factor.

Logs mean,they don't save your details,like ip and what you searched for ecc ecc.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I am using Zenmate but never had some high demands of it.

From what I can say, all video streaming services are working properly which is the most important aspect regarding the speed. They also have a plugin for Firefox (probably other VPN providers have it too) so I can easily change country IP and also there is a nice number of different country IP's I can chose from.

I never checked if they keep logs and other details of their services.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
I have used zenmate, nordvpn and strongvpn.....but i liked interface of zenmate most but it is not as fast as strong vpn....even nordvpn is quite slow....not sure if strong vpn is the fastest as i haven't tried any except these.
I use AirVPN, and I decided on that after reviewing all the recommended VPNs on privacytools.  Also there are some good discussions on r/privacy on Reddit where you can get some good recommendations.
I don't really trust any of these services. You never know, what kind of logs they really keep.
(24-11-2018, 12:50 PM)ebolamayinga Wrote: I don't really trust any of these services. You never know, what kind of logs they really keep.

So,what do you use?Your original IP or proxy?

@DA: If you need a VPN for a safe tunnel from e.g. work or a public Wifi, I'd recommend getting a router which can run WRT/linux (e.g. ASUS AC-88U or similar) and which offers OpenVPN capability. Alternatively: get a Raspberry Pi, which can also run an OpenVPN server.
If you need real safety / anonymity: use TOR.