Cracking Soul
General Discussion Which vpn is best? - Printable Version

+- Cracking Soul (https://crackingsoul.com)
+-- Forum: Cracking Soul | Lounge | Cracking Forum (https://crackingsoul.com/Forum-Cracking-Soul-Lounge-Cracking-Forum)
+--- Forum: General Topics (https://crackingsoul.com/Forum-General-Topics)
+---- Forum: General Discussions (https://crackingsoul.com/Forum-General-Discussions)
+---- Thread: General Discussion Which vpn is best? (/Thread-General-Discussion-Which-vpn-is-best)

Pages: 1 2

Which vpn is best? - Lorenzo - 08-07-2018

I live in a area where internet is a bit restricted....i need to use vpn most of the time for that. So I wanted to know which vpn is the best and also which is the fastest?

RE: Which vpn is best? - DA - 08-07-2018

(08-07-2018, 04:44 AM)Lorenzo Wrote: I live in a area where internet is a bit restricted....i need to use vpn most of the time for that. So I wanted to know which vpn is the best and also which is the fastest?

Hello!

Well,the best vpn would be a vpn which doesn't keep logs and i'm not sure if there is a vpn which doesn't keep logs.On the main page,they will always say,we don't keep them to sell their product.

I can suggest you express vpn,hidemyass,strong vpn ecc ecc.You can visit their pages and compare them.

In the past i used BTguard too but now a days,it keeps on disconnecting, so, i don't use it anymore.

Regards.

RE: Which vpn is best? - Lorenzo - 08-07-2018

(08-07-2018, 07:01 AM)DA Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 04:44 AM)Lorenzo Wrote: I live in a area where internet is a bit restricted....i need to use vpn most of the time for that. So I wanted to know which vpn is the best and also which is the fastest?

Hello!

Well,the best vpn would be a vpn which doesn't keep logs and i'm not sure if there is a vpn which doesn't keep logs.On the main page,they will always say,we don't keep them to sell their product.

I can suggest you express vpn,hidemyass,strong vpn ecc ecc.You can visit their pages and compare them.

In the past i used BTguard too but now a days,it keeps on disconnecting, so, i don't use it anymore.

Regards.

Thanks admin for your advice I had no idea of the logs factor.

RE: Which vpn is best? - DA - 08-07-2018

(08-07-2018, 07:34 AM)Lorenzo Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 07:01 AM)DA Wrote:

Hello!

Regards.

Thanks admin for your advice I had no idea of the logs factor.

Logs mean,they don't save your details,like ip and what you searched for ecc ecc.

RE: Which vpn is best? - Mr. James Bond - 08-07-2018

I am using Zenmate but never had some high demands of it.

From what I can say, all video streaming services are working properly which is the most important aspect regarding the speed. They also have a plugin for Firefox (probably other VPN providers have it too) so I can easily change country IP and also there is a nice number of different country IP's I can chose from.

I never checked if they keep logs and other details of their services.

RE: Which vpn is best? - Lorenzo - 08-07-2018

I have used zenmate, nordvpn and strongvpn.....but i liked interface of zenmate most but it is not as fast as strong vpn....even nordvpn is quite slow....not sure if strong vpn is the fastest as i haven't tried any except these.

RE: Which vpn is best? - avitus83 - 17-11-2018

I use AirVPN, and I decided on that after reviewing all the recommended VPNs on privacytools.  Also there are some good discussions on r/privacy on Reddit where you can get some good recommendations.

RE: Which vpn is best? - ebolamayinga - 24-11-2018

I don't really trust any of these services. You never know, what kind of logs they really keep.

RE: Which vpn is best? - DA - 24-11-2018

(24-11-2018, 12:50 PM)ebolamayinga Wrote: I don't really trust any of these services. You never know, what kind of logs they really keep.

So,what do you use?Your original IP or proxy?

RE: Which vpn is best? - ebolamayinga - 07-02-2019

@DA: If you need a VPN for a safe tunnel from e.g. work or a public Wifi, I'd recommend getting a router which can run WRT/linux (e.g. ASUS AC-88U or similar) and which offers OpenVPN capability. Alternatively: get a Raspberry Pi, which can also run an OpenVPN server.
If you need real safety / anonymity: use TOR.