Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] 1st anniversary Crackingsoul.com

Subscribe to this thread
Hello members!

It isn't a long time ago when Crackingsoul.com was founded.

We can proudly say that Crackingsoul is already one year old today with 720 members registered.

Hereby i would like to thankyou every single member who joined Crackingsoul.com , especially my staff starting from Luke Skywalker ,torteusz, cider, Riaz, nobody who contributed a lot on Crackingsoul.com

A special thanks goes also to my friend NitroPlus(King of cracking) who helped me a lot in learning new things and he is still helping me/us/CS even he isn't active here on our forum.

Thanks to them that we have got a very rich VIP/GOLD section.

And i would also like to say thanks to every single GOLD/VIP member who is contributing financially to make Crackingsoul run.

To celebrate the first year, we will announce some offers and some rules will be tuned to make your stay a very comfortable stay on our forum.

So,stay tuned!

Kind regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
It's my pleasure to be here and I am glad that I was being able to help. I hope this board will outlast all the others as I know how it was created and with how much love.

It's a bit sad and disappointing to see community grows slow despite all the hard work in the back.

However, knowing what it offers I believe we will make the board known with respectful reputation. Mostly because of the members that are creating it's content by their big efforts and great contributions.

LS
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Hello everyone!

Here we go with the new things introduced on the first anniversary of Crackingsoul.com

-The Yearly Gold subscription will cost you only 45 euros instead of 55 euros.

-The Yearly Gold+ subscription will cost you only 69 euros instead of 79 euros.

This offer is exclusively valid until the end of March 2018 and is only valid if you buy the yearly subscription.

Good news for the members who will be a Gold/Gold+ member continuously for the next 6 months and on.

Once your subscription expires,you will be given 2 weeks of free gold subscription.

It is a pity to demote you in Members group as soon as your subscription expires. Hence,i would personally like to show you this sign of respect by offering you two weeks of Gold subscription for free.

And for the newly registered members,who have introduced themselves in the proper section,we have already announced two free accounts/day instead of one as in past.

All members are requested to take more part on Shoutbox conversations and in the CrackingSoul Lounge ,it would be a nice contibution from your part.

If you have any ideas,you can use the proper section to make a thread.

Enjoy Crackingsoul.

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
And there it is. Another confirmation of my words and the things I have written in my previous reply.

I am surprised by the board Administrator and the way he runs it once again. The offers are great !

Congratulations from my side !
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
As I cannot contribute in a technical way, the only thing I can do is pay for the privilege (and it is a privilege) to be a member of this great forum which over the years subscription more than pays for itself with the great access to sites software etc etc.
Keep up the great work Mods and looking forward to many years of membership ahead.

Happy birthday BTW
Thanks for the nice words, we are trying out best to make Crackingsoul more comfortable for all users.

Regards!

Congratulations for the first year
I'm very happy to be part of this forum, let's go for the second anniversary
Congratulations !!!!!!

Congratulations for the 1st anniversary !!  

Great job and thanks for all the hard work.  

This is a strong well maintained forum and I'm glad to be a part of it.  Looking forward to an even stronger second anniversary.
I want to thank you for all the hard work and dedication you have put into this site, I will try to do as much as I can financially seeing how I am not the most technically savy person.