Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] A message for the owner... and skywalker

Subscribe to this thread
I've sent you both some pm's...since i didn't had any kind of answer, i'm gonna open this 3ad too, never say never, maybe you're gonna reply?
Bah....
You know why i'm opening this...
(23-03-2017, 11:39 AM)Moonspell Wrote: I've sent you both some pm's...since i didn't had any kind of answer, i'm gonna open this 3ad too, never say never, maybe you're gonna reply?
Bah....
You know why i'm opening this...

Hello Moonspell,

I did saw your messages this morning. Since forum board is not my life I am not able to be here 24/7 and respond to messages when people expect me too but when I find the time.

The Admin absolutely does not have any relation with our private project neither I am having any relation to the CS board. We know ourselves from a completely 3rd place and thanks to that we decided to help each other. There is no need to judge DA for anything as he is doing only the technical things the way I told him. As you can see, you haven't done anything bad considering the CS board, you haven't break any rule and therefore your account is not banned. You are free to stay and be part of the community that will be growing by each day.

Considering me, I am telling to the Admin whatever Team Staff of the project decide together after having a discussion on any topic. I am not doing anything on my own neither I am "the boss" as you may think. I have clearly explained the reasons because your access has been disabled. I never said that you did not post any content, neither I have said that you did not help to anyone. The biggest problem is the fact you have asked for the money at the place where some of people were even spending their own money in order to find the solutions and share them with the community. Bellow are two of your lines:

"Alright, I found a way, it works for both sites... If you're interested, just drop me a pm, I won't reveal it to many persons or they'll patch it soon.
To be more explicit, i can't give it freely - to anyone who request, so, send your propose of donation through paypal by my pm.
Thanks in advance."

"As some of the guy in here knows, I'm still available for record the pervecams for you, by donation to my PayPal account, pm for more informations.
Cheers."

This is something totally unfair to the others and we don't want to have such kind of members in our team. Persons that are trying to exploit other forum members asking for the money from them in order to help them aren't welcome.

I hope you will understand the situation. Anyway, you should accept it as the decision is final.

Wish you all the best, LS
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Hello!

I just replied your pm too.I am just accessing the forum and as Luke said,forum isn't my life,i have some other things in my life too.Forum is hobby to share my knowledge and learn things from others.

Turning back to the point,as i told you via pm,you need to talk to LUKE as i'm not connected to that section in anyway.

Regards!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Instead to write all those stuff, as i've already wrote you in pm, you could simply answer me, normally, and not with billions of words.
Facts are more easy than this... facts are : I've tried to help and got a kick in the ass.
Very far from you, like... really far people here.

I was invited in the project and then kicked out, for NO reasons.
Yes, you read it correctly, NO fucking reasons.
Cheers

P.S. i have to do other things in life too, there isn't motivation to remark the fact you're both "busy" with life... lol, who isn't?
@Moonspell,i would reccomend you to leave me out of your matter.I told you my thoughts and my position.

Be thankfull that i'm allowing you this thread to reply.I don't want any problems on my new forum without any reason.

My last comment in this thread!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Btw, feels free to close this 3ad, if you think is better, i'm not interested in wall of text, without a real explanation from luke... he might simply answer me back in pm, and not with wall of text...