Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Anime world

Subscribe to this thread
Is it only me to think that Saitama is the strongest man ever being created or I just did not see much characters having great power in anime world???
If so, may you suggest me some movies? I'm bored with summer coming .^^'
No,there are many others who are poweful similar to saitama like Hellsing,tatsuya shiba,Meliodas,etc.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
(27-05-2019, 10:30 AM)454subash Wrote: No,there are many others who are poweful similar to saitama like Hellsing,tatsuya shiba,Meliodas,etc.

Let me see those movies which I have still not watched. Beside, Meliodas has a great power but compare to Saitama I think he cannot win. ^^
Nope meliodas is so op but not till the last,for the animes they are Irregular at magicschool,Hellsing,Seven Deadly Sins.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • cattyhouse
Hi, an essential "anime" and that for me equalizes the power of One Punch Man is Dragon ball Z
Hi, haven't seen 7 deadly sins yet so will have to check it out.
Well that's the logic about saitama is that he is too OP. He never used his full powers when fighting even on manga.