Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] Award System | Tweaked

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everyone!

With this thread i would like to announce that starting from today, the CS AWARDS can also be requested.

So, in case, you think you deserve an award, just go to the award page and click on request.

On this page, you can write a short message like "why are you requesting it" and then click on request.

After this, the moderators will be informed and they would then discuss it within the staff and reply you back.

Please don't request any awards until you fulfill the requirements.

You can visit the awards page by clicking here.

Kind regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • 454subash, hellintime, Mr. James Bond
(01-10-2020, 10:54 AM)DA Wrote: Hello everyone!

With this thread i would like to announce that starting from today, the CS AWARDS can also be requested.

So, in case, you think you deserve an award, just go to the award page and click on request.

On this page, you can write a short message like "why are you requesting it" and then click on request.

After this, the moderators will be informed and they would then discuss it within the staff and reply you back.

Please don't request any awards until you fulfill the requirements.

You can visit the awards page by clicking here.

Kind regards.

I actually like this new tweak. Since forum is getting bigger with more members joining it is harder and harder for the moderators to have track and see everything. I'd just rephrase this into "apply" for award since it is more friendlier approach than the request term is. Also, it helps forum that we (forum staff) have fair and same approach to all member equally.

Congrats @ DA on this one. Major tweak definitely!
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • 454subash, DA, hellintime