Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] CS Logo Update

Subscribe to this thread
Hello members!

We are glad to announce that our forum's logo has been made animated. These modifications has been done by a friend of mine i.e. @master123

I really hope that you guys will love these new modifications.

Keep enjoying CS.

Stay safe.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • 454subash, hellintime, KuriusGeorgLoPez, master123, Mr. James Bond, newaki, wormtail39
And I was just about to tell you that I have noticed logo anim. Nice work. Btw, would be great to see the guy typing the motto, not removing it. Somehow more logical
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • wormtail39
(31-05-2020, 09:38 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: And I was just about to tell you that I have noticed logo anim. Nice work. Btw, would be great to see the guy typing the motto, not removing it. Somehow more logical
loool i dunno i like him destroying it it looks cool! Not everything has to be logical spock!
@Mr. James Bond @ wormtail39 i agree with both of you.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.