Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] CS turns 3 | Happy Birthday Crackingsoul

Subscribe to this thread

Hello CS members!

We are glad to announce that Crackingsoul has turned 3 years old . We are really glad that after three years we are still here and running successfully.

The forum has got its own standard today because of its rules and the result can be seen. We have met a lot of good members here, who too think like CS and that's why they support us.

With this thread, i would like to say a big thanks to every member who joined us, supported us but a bigger thanks to my whole team who is really doing a great job.

So, let us keep it short and let us celebrate CS Happy birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CS!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • 454subash, Eur0p3anT, hellintime, hssc11045, Mr. James Bond, shenmue
Happy Birthday Crackingsoul .We keep growing splendidly as a forum and next year we will be much bigger than today .
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond, shenmue
happy birthday CS , 3 years is a lot of time and  you don't show them, since i signed  up  the site has improved month after month. a thanks to DA , contributors, moderators who have allowed all this
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond, shenmue
I have been here almost a year and it has been a delight to learn new cracking info, to share some passes and also enjoy the work of the other contributors. The staff and the rest of the team also do a wonderful job. I have met some very nice people on here who have helped me and have said some nice words in my favour, i am very grateful.

I also have enjoyed the banter in the general threads. Happy Birthday, hope there is many many more.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • 454subash, DA, hellintime, Mr. James Bond
Happy Birthday CS!

Thank you to DA for bringing us CS, all our members. Special thanks to our contributors, crackers and staff.

Lets celebrate!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, Mr. James Bond, shenmue
Oh boooy, time flies.... It's like being yesterday that we have been discussing about the forum we would like to create. Being here for 3 years sounds incredible. I am happy to be part of it and feeling great having the chance to work in the same team as many other great persons. Despite the RL is taking so much time I am looking forward that we stay here continuing to improve the board and keep the scene alive.

Happy B-Day CS
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • 454subash, DA, hellintime, shenmue
Happy Birthday CS!
3 years without any interruption that's great achievement @ DA . more members, more contributors, more fun. live long CS 
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to polar99 for this post:
  • 454subash, DA, shenmue
Congratulations DA and all your team for the hard work you do in producing one of the best forums on the net
Thank you......
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to hssc11045 for this post:
  • 454subash, DA, polar99, shenmue