Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] CSC earnings explanation page created

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everyone!

We are glad to present you the freshly created CSC page, please check it by clicking here.

This page describes completely how and how many CSC you can earn by posting on Crackingsoul.

Hopefully, it will be helpful to many members planing to contribute and earn CSC on CS.

Kind regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • giaderzass, Mr. James Bond
Nice looking chart @ DA ! Would be nice if it had a button on the main menu next to "General Rules" or "Rank System" for easy access.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to giaderzass for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond
You must be a mind reader, i was looking the best place to create the link button.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • giaderzass
Link added!