Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] Crackingsoul | Halloween | Offer 2020

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everyone!

The Halloween time is coming.

Like every year, Crackingsoul is giving some interesting offers to its members on this Halloween event.

So, the offers for this year are:

2 free weeks of gold or gold+ if you subscribe to the six months of gold/ gold+ subscription.

4 free weeks of gold or gold+ if you subscribe to the yearly plan of gold/ gold+ subscription.

This offer is valid from 18.10.2020 to 31.10.2020.

The existing gold/ gold+/ platinum/ platinum+ members can also take advantage of this offer if they are planing to extend their subscriptions.

So, let the HALLOWEEN come!

Keep enjoying CS.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Crackingsoul.com wishes you a lot of fun on Halloween!

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Offer renewed.

That's a candy
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
Offer renewed!

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond
Wooohooo candies again
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
ENDED!

See you next year.