Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] Crackingsoul Needs You | Moderators Needed | Applications CLOSED |

Subscribe to this thread
Congratulations to the new moderator and once again thank you all who applied for the position. As DA said, we are growing and we will need more staff in the future too. Therefore, do your best around as we are carefully noticing your activity. Of course, don't die hard here. Try to be yourself, relax being or doing anything around and don't let our forum and your activity here have a bad impact on your real life. Be honest, and be yourself and if everything is at it's place you will have the chance to become moderator too.

P.S. An apologize from my side as I did not managed to find the time and post the information regarding who becomes a new moderator. Simply (as usual) I was busy with my private life. Thank you DA for making post.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • 454subash, DA, gatew_cs, hellintime, JJ
(30-05-2019, 05:02 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: Congratulations to the new moderator and once again thank you all who applied for the position. As DA said, we are growing and we will need more staff in the future too. Therefore, do your best around as we are carefully noticing your activity. Of course, don't die hard here. Try to be yourself, relax being or doing anything around and don't let our forum and your activity here have a bad impact on your real life. Be honest, and be yourself and if everything is at it's place you will have the chance to become moderator too.

P.S. An apologize from my side as I did not managed to find the time and post the information regarding who becomes a new moderator. Simply (as usual) I was busy with my private life. Thank you DA for making post.

That was really well-spoken; I 100% agree with everything you've said. I've got no hard feelings towards anyone, and glad that the most-fit member was awarded with the moderator role. I'm all about collaboration here, working together to make CrackingSouls the best forum for cracking on the internet. One piece of log creates a small fire, adequate to warm you up, add just a few more pieces to blast an immense bonfire, large enough to warm up your entire circle of friends; needless to say that individuality counts but teamwork dynamites.

Best,
JJ
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to JJ for this post:
  • 454subash, gxbferqa
congratulations 454subash, you deserve it
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to polar99 for this post:
  • 454subash
Hello everyone!

I hope you guys are enjoying Crackingsoul and the new rules have affected strongly the leechers and the non-contributors.

Our crackingforum is getting activity, that means, more checking and more protection against the leechers and spammers. These two points make our forum the best cracking forum on the internet.

Crackingsoul needs one moderator again, to make the team stronger and better.

So, if you are interested, please read the first post and apply here.

CS staff will take every application in consideration and reply all of them.

If you are a member for less than two months with only one thread, then please don't apply as we will deny it.

Kind regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • endlessedge00, jameslewis, nkth_1130
Still needed!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • nkth_1130
(01-01-2019, 02:54 PM)DA Wrote: Hi DA,

I would like to apply for the moderator possition. kindly find anwsers for the given questions below.

[*]How much time could you spend on Crackingsoul.com per day? ~4 hours

[*]Did you moderate any forum in the past? If yes, then for how long? The forum's name and your username must be sent to me via PM.  No

[*]Are you currently moderating a forum? The forum's name and your username must be sent to me via PM. No

[*]Why do you want to be a moderator on Crackingsoul.com? I really like this forum. I started cracking after joining this forum hence I would like to keep this forum clean from fake accounts and leechers.

[*]In which way can you make our forum better?

Keeping the forum clean from leechers and fake accounts.
Introducing new approaches to make the forum more active.
Encouraging people to contribute more while taking accounts.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to rawbat for this post:
  • 454subash, hellintime
Thanks for applying Rawbat,We will see if any others are interested and Our Admin will decide who is most suitable after discussing with staff members and promote him/her accordingly,So please have
patience until then.Once again thanks for applying .
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
Thanks @rawbat for replying.

As already replied by the moderator @ 454subash we will be discussing it in the staff and update you.

Regards.

APPLICATIONS CLOSED!

Moderator Selected

Hello everyone!

I think it is time to re-open this thread, because our staff needs more moderators.

Crackingsoul is looking for members who are willing to help our staff and forum by moderating the forum to keep CS clean and working as it is.

What you need to do is:

- Moderate the Lounge to start with, moderate the introductions, approve, disapprove them, catch the spammers/ dupe account makers and ban them instantly.

- Be active on CS, atleast access once a day and check for the new introductions and approve them.

- Be helpful.

- Must have knowledge of our rules and must know how our forum works.

- Must be atleast on the junior rank and be a member on CS since 6 months.

What we need to know is:

- If you have any knowledge in the moderation.

- If you have moderated any forum in the past.

- If you are currently moderating any forum, in this case, please send ME a PM with the forum's link and your username.

- Why do you want to be a moderator here on CS?

Please only apply, if you have time to moderate the forum. We are looking for members who wants to support us without any kind of pressure.

Kind regards.

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • 454subash, hellintime