Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] Delayed awarding of reputation points for reported dead accounts

Subscribe to this thread

Ladies and Gents, here is an quick notice by yours truly 007.

Some of you might noticed that you still haven't been awarded with reputation points for reported dead accounts and the answer to this is pretty much simple. I am having some family meeting for the next two weeks so I am away more than usually. What I would like to kindly ask is of you is that you have understanding for this and that you should not be worried. All reports will be checked and points will be awarded as soon as my schedule (real life) comes back to normal.

For those of you who don't know. As soon as an account (thread) is reported as dead, it becomes locked and no further replies are possible. This means that NONE of you will LOSE your daily quota of allowed to take accounts by taking already dead accounts.

Of course, if there are any urgency things to be solved you can still send a notice within private message.

So, until my rl comes back to normal cheers, 007
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • covid19, DA, hellintime, KuriusGeorgLoPez, newaki, wormtail39
No worries 007, if i find the time, i will check the reports and move them and will also give the rep points to the reporters.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.