Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] Happy Birthday Crackingsoul

Subscribe to this thread

Ladies and gents,

I have the pleasure to announce that today Crackingsoul.com is celebrating it's 2nd. birthday. I am sure that not many people outside the forum have been expecting to see us online for more than a few months only. However, here we are. Bigger, better and a bit older It is a real pleasure to have some of you with us and we are glad because making it fun time for so many of you. Here, or at the places you like thanks to us

We are not making any special giveaways and discounts like others usually do on such occasions. Why ? Well simply because we are having them as option 24/7 for 365 days of the year and that's just another thing among many others that make ourselves pride of what we have achieved.

Speaking of future.... well not just that we are not going anywhere but we are planning to make ourselves even better. Hopefully you will be the ones to point out the right direction so we could all have many days full of fun in the front of us together.

Cheers, Admin staff
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Nicely said @ Mr. JB and i would just add, thanks for the friends like you that CS is getting better and bigger everyday.

Many thanks to every single member too who joined us and thanks a lot to the members who are contributing daily on CS.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Happy birthday CS!!!
Still here despite the negativity spouted by some. Why?
It is Simply the Best........

Happy Birthday Crackingsoul
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
Happy Birthday CrackingSoul!

As Mr. James Bond and DA has said, we are still here growing and that is because of all our great members that has made this a great community!
happy birthday CrackingSoul the first forum where I stopped stably after years, because I found it competent and professional as well as being managed by really smart people