Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] Moderators needed

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everyone!

CS is looking for moderators as the forum is growing day by day by getting more and more members. So, we need more moderators to moderate the forum to keep is safe and clean from leechers and spammers.

Following are the conditions that should be fulfilled before you apply for this rank,so, kindly read them before replying.

You must be on the Senior member or above rank to apply for this rank.

You should be a member on CS since more than 6 months.

You can spend atleast 30-40 Minutes everyday on CS to moderate the section/s.

You should be polite and helpful to others.

In case, you have the above conditions, please feel free to reply in this thread and i will be contacting you back asap.

In case you can't spend the above mentioned time on CS, please don't apply for it as the moderation job needs time and patience.

If you are afraid that you haven't moderated in the past but you are willing to help CS, in this case, please reply in this thread as i will be guiding you in every single step.

Members moderating other forums or even being members on other forums aren't allowed to apply for this rank.

In the end, i hope to get more than 1 member ready to help CS grow and keep it safe and clean.

Kind regards.

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • 454subash, hellintime, MightyJohn, TheDarkness00
I am interested in helping this community. I want to help give back because it has been so good to me.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to TheDarkness00 for this post:
  • 454subash, DA
The only reply in this thread explains the most of the members here are just to take and not to give and it explains also the hard CS rules to follow.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • 454subash, TheDarkness00
This thread is still OPEN.

Hi DA

I could help out if you are still looking for someone, but to be honest with you I haven't done any moderating before. 
So we can look into it to find out if I'm suitable for it or not.

Let me known.
gotze
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to gotze10 for this post:
  • 454subash, DA, hellintime
(09-11-2022, 04:26 PM)gotze10 Wrote: Hi DA

I could help out if you are still looking for someone, but to be honest with you I haven't done any moderating before. 
So we can look into it to find out if I'm suitable for it or not.

Let me known.
gotze

Hello@gotze10

Please send me your skype or discord via pm.

Thanks a lot.

@gotze10 sadly, discord didn't work, so i have sent you another pm.

Regards.

Still OPEN!

If anyone is interested, just send me a pm.

Don't miss the chance to be a CS staff member and to help CS grow.

Thanks

If anyone is interested, just send me a pm.

Don't miss the chance to be a CS staff member and to help CS grow.

Thanks