Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] Recaptcha successfully installed

Subscribe to this thread
Hello Community!

We are glad to let you know that we have successfully installed the recaptcha on CrackingSoul.

It helps preventing any bruteforcing and spam against our forum.

If you face any difficulties or you see a bug then report it here

Keep enjoying!

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Nicely done DA
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Recaptcha is suck, you have to complete the task 3-4 times to work, it may report to Google...
(28-11-2017, 03:18 PM)torteusz Wrote: Recaptcha is suck, you have to complete the task 3-4 times to work, it may report to Google...

Hmmm, strange.

It works for me perfectly. It randomly changes from 1 or 2 tasks and rarely not a single task but requires only checked check box.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(28-11-2017, 03:18 PM)torteusz Wrote: Recaptcha is suck, you have to complete the task 3-4 times to work, it may report to Google...

Well,better a sucking recaptcha than bruteforcing.

And i think google was facing problems since some days,captcha wasn't loading or was slow,now it is working fine.

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(28-11-2017, 03:40 PM)DA Wrote:

And i think google was facing problems since some days,captcha wasn't loading or was slow,now it is working fine.

Regards!

Yes, I agree, I did not mean to disable Recaptcha - just to report it to Google.
(28-11-2017, 03:46 PM)torteusz Wrote:

Regards!

Yes, I agree, I did not mean to disable Recaptcha - just to report it to Google.

I don't think they will care about it and we are a cracking based forum...

(28-11-2017, 03:48 PM)DA Wrote:
(28-11-2017, 03:46 PM)torteusz Wrote:

Regards!

I don't think they will care about it and we are a cracking based forum...

OK, but not just on CS Recaptcha works incorrectly, but I understand what you mean, is it just wait for the fix.