Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Cracking Forum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

DA[Announcement] The best contributor of the month Reward

I am glad to see that each month we have bigger and bigger competition among the members for the BCMR award.

Who knows, maybe at some point of time we create table with the ranking and points Smile

As for now, congratulation to the latest winner !
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Want more than 1 account per day  ? Become a contributor (it's free).
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • shenmue
Congrats Shenmue and thanks for the continuous contributions.Its been may since anyone got it twice consecutively after hellintime,It goes to show the good tough competition among contributors  Big Grin  and for shenmue to get it twice consecutively shows his hard work and dedication.Hope to see an even more stiff competition in the future.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • DA, shenmue
Thanks everyone for your kind words, its a pleasure to share the passes and if it improves the day of even one member i am a very happy person, any bit pf happiness in ones day is very important. I will try my best to continue my work, it's never always easy to have the time but as i say i will try my best.

Thanks to all the staff and fellow contributors, i honestly believe this is a fabulous site.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • 454subash, DA, hellintime
Crackingsoul.com is glad to announce the BCMR for the month of November 2019. The winner is @ europeantrump

CS staff is really thankful for your contributions.

Enjoy the 10 days of Gold membership as a little thanks.

And let me thank the whole contributor team which is really doing a tremendous job. I will repeat, if you have suggestions, critics or need any kind of help from me, you know where is the PM button.

Kind regards.
Respect The Rules,Respect My Staff And Enjoy CrackingSoul.
Don't Ask About Rank Promotions Via Pm.
Don't Send Me PM'S To Higher Up The One Account/Day Limit. Show Your Work And Get A Rank.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • europeantrump, shenmue
congrats another reliable contributor ,I really enjoyed your last ride in contributor and gold section, enjoy gold
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • europeantrump, shenmue
Hey guys,hope everyone is doing great.Actually guys i like BCMR award and would do my best to get it every month.This  gold account would help me  as there are lots of configs that i wasn't able to complete .Anyway  i love you guys and thanks for this.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to europeantrump for this post:
  • hellintime, Mr. James Bond, shenmue
Congrats @ europeantrump.
you really deserve this award. I also enjoyed some of your posts and must thank you for them. So hope you will continue your work so we can make this forum rocks.

Cheers!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to rawbat for this post:
  • europeantrump, shenmue
Congrats europeantrump,Different BCMR s every month is awesome.Keep up the good work guys.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • europeantrump, shenmue
I think i was winning this until yesterday, but you have delivered better passes than me for sure and this is very much well deserved. Great work this month and congrats.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • europeantrump, rawbat
(01-12-2019, 10:23 AM)shenmue Wrote: I think i was winning this until yesterday, but you have delivered better passes than me for sure and this is very much well deserved. Great work this month and congrats.
You missed it for some threads Smile
Respect The Rules,Respect My Staff And Enjoy CrackingSoul.
Don't Ask About Rank Promotions Via Pm.
Don't Send Me PM'S To Higher Up The One Account/Day Limit. Show Your Work And Get A Rank.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • europeantrump, shenmue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Announcement New usergroup & section "Contributor" activated DA 1 1,553
12-08-2018, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Mr. James Bond