Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Any Football fans?

Subscribe to this thread
Any football fans in this forum? if so, who do you think is the best right now;

Messi or Ronaldo?
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to AlbertoPain for this post:
  • DA, shenmue
Hello!

I'm a Football(Soccer) fan and a big fan of CR7 but i can't say if he is better than Messi or Messi is better than him because they both are the best.

Messi is better than CR7 and CR7 is better than Messi.

I would like to add that CR7 is two years older than Messi and doing a great job and if Messi after two years will be on the same stage?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Without a doubt! It'll only be harder to win club trophies but he will still be breaking individual records!
I'm a United fan so of course i like Ronaldo, i will never forget being lucky enough to go to many games in 2006-09 and he was excellent in every match i went to and was more of a skilful dribbler those days instead of the poacher he became at Madrid, scoring in most of them games. I was there when he came of the Bench in 2003 vs Bolton for his debut, you knew then he was a bit special.(no one would have guessed how good)

Messi is a better player to watch in terms of skill, solo goals and passes/vision and probably free kicks, that season he got 70 odd goals for club and country was insane, also stopped united in 2 CL finals the bastard lol. Ronaldo became a goal machine at Madrid and is better in the air, and is much better at penalties.

Both at their best are unplayable, combine them and you would probably have the perfect player. Its OK to debate on who is better, its what you prefer i guess but the bottom line is that these are two of the greatest of all times and in terms of goal scoring have changed the game, i remember the days where if you got 20 goals in the league you were a special player, these guys have made that look ordinary.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • 454subash, DA
Wow, you are the luckiest man on the Earth who saw Ronaldo playing and his debut.

This guy has made the History even though many won't accept it but the numbers speak everything.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • shenmue
(13-09-2019, 09:43 AM)DA Wrote: Wow, you are the luckiest man on the Earth who saw Ronaldo playing and his debut.

This guy has made the History even though many won't accept it but the numbers speak everything.

Yep his goal stats are incredible, both of those two have changed the game with their consistency, its very rarely seen seen before (in the 50's and 60's there were similar scoring records but not a lot since), funnily enough in his first season at united a lot of fans and pundits were writing Ronaldo off, saying he had no end product and gave the ball away too much, just after the 2006 world cup we came very close to selling him to Madrid after him and Rooney had an argument but Sir Alex changed his mind and the rest is history, Ronaldo and Rooney both got over 20 goals each and played together very well and we won the Premiership for the first time in 4 years.

I'm going to the United game tomorrow (first game i have been to this season) vs Leicester and the atmosphere is terrible at old trafford these days, we do play well against the better teams most of the time, wouldn't surprise me if we won that game then drew or lost vs the likes of Sheffield United and Norwich.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • DA
Even though i am a CR7 fan i don't watch him playing in Serie A as i find Italian football too boring now a days.

The best of Football is in the UK now.

Just think about the CL and EL won by you guys this year.

I'm following the big teams, like Man U, Liverpool and Chealsea until Hazard was there.

Have fun in the stadium,i will be watching you from sofa.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • shenmue
(14-09-2019, 07:22 AM)DA Wrote: Even though i am a CR7 fan i don't watch him playing in Serie A as i find Italian football too boring now a days.

The best of Football is in the UK now.

Just think about the CL and EL won by you guys this year.

I'm following the big teams, like Man U, Liverpool and Chealsea until Hazard was there.

Have fun in the stadium,i will be watching you from sofa.

We won but i didn't have much fun, will not be a game i will remember that much of in a few years time. Apart from the Penalty and the free kick that hit the post we pretty much did nothing attack wise. Leicester played pretty well 2nd half and a bit unlucky not to score. Got back home just in time to watch that last 5 mins of the Man City loss, didn't expect that.
Yeah,City lost yesterday.

Norwich played as good as they possibly could. Great win for them.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mightyjesper for this post:
  • shenmue