Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Any cricket fans around?

Subscribe to this thread
I am a big fan of cricket,and currently IPL (started) and worldcup(june),two best of its kind are about to happen,do anyone here watch cricket and support for any particular team or players.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
Sorry not me. Never watched it.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
I was a Cricket fan when the money didn't play any role and the players played for the Country.

Now not anymore.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I think I would enjoy Cricket if I learned the rules, definitely seems interesting.
I have never even seen a game of Cricket.  I think hardly in the United States plays it.  I know it is a game played with a bat and a ball though.  is it similar to Baseball?
Yes it is similar to baseball and popular in Asian countries and UK,Australia,etc.The themes are similar to baseball just rules differ.
They fielders don't use gloves, right? If so, is the ball they use as hard as a baseball?
Except the Wicket-keeper,none of the fielders use gloves.The ball is hard but not hard as baseball.Two types of balls are used,one is made of cork for test matches and another is leather for limited overs cricket.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • DA
(07-04-2019, 04:39 PM)454subash Wrote: Except the Wicket-keeper,none of the fielders use gloves.The ball is hard but not hard as baseball.Two types of balls are used,one is made of cork for test matches and another is leather for limited overs cricket.

Good to know, thanks for the insight!
(25-03-2019, 04:30 PM)454subash Wrote: I am a big fan of cricket,and currently IPL (started) and worldcup(june),two best of its kind are about to happen,do anyone here watch cricket and support for any particular team or players.
Glad to see England getting thrashed a couple hours ago!