Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] Assassin's Creed III remastered

Subscribe to this thread
Yo guys, what do you think of The remastered version of AC3, i started playing yesterday and it seems good, a lot of good nostalgia there ^^
Hello!

I played the AC time ago, now i'm not having that much time.

However, i hope you are enjoying it, which console you own?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(13-04-2019, 04:34 PM)DA Wrote: Hello!

Well i used to have PS1,PS2,PS3,PS4, even PSP xd, but i sold it a long time ago since i'm just getting started with my university and stuff, but now i was like, " i can buy a pc that can handle some heavy games and have it for a long time, so i did buy one ", so since i saw the ad they AC3 was going to have new graphic improvement i was like, yeah i gotta play that xD

(13-04-2019, 04:34 PM)DA Wrote: Hello!

Well, AC4 was a good one too, i actually i'm those old guys who liked old fashioned AC games, but some franchise games come to ruin it, there are rumors that the next one will be in a ancient empire, i would definitly try that!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to claudiog69 for this post:
  • DA
Wasn't 3 panned when it came out? Why bother remastering it?
(14-04-2019, 07:06 AM)mightyjesper Wrote: Wasn't 3 panned when it came out? Why bother remastering it?

remastering it, just enhance the graphics but the game is still the same they could add a thing or 2 different , played the episode 1 and 2 of the DLC and it seems pretty interesting