Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

Search for previously taken accounts

Subscribe to this thread
Hey team,

As I've had this issue come back to bite me now, noticed an issue with searching for your name and a previously taken account.

https://crackingsoul.com/Thread-Tutorial...aken-on-CS

1) Searching using tutorial
I followed the tutorial (example):

...and it returned the following:

...but I know I have taken account pass previously

2) Cannot search in gold passes if I had taken an account previously, as it's not an option

3) In posts in a forum, your avatar will usually appear next to the original poster's avatar. When you complete a search, you don't see this same look...and I want to say that was visible in the past.

All to say, there were ways to help ensure you wouldn't take a duplicate account...but I'm not sure if they're working the same as they had in the past.

Thanks!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheDarkness00 for this post:
  • DA
If the account has been moved to the dead section and you didn't select it while searching, the search won't find anything bro.

The best option, for me, is to check your posts in your profile or just post the url of the thread where you took the account on a text file.

Let me know if i can help you further.

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • TheDarkness00
Didn't notice this one, sorry TD.

As DA told you, probably the best way to do so is to use the Search function - globally.
You only need to use the ''site's name'' + take a look into everything but the Cracker's section.
Trust me, once you get the griff, it takes you 2 mins to check on everything.

This is what I use when I am checking the users.
In addition to that, I know whom I need to check, but that's not the topic in here.

P.S. In case you find any unclear thing on how to report the account, feel free to send me a PM.

I won't be checking if you did take an account in the past, but I'll definitely help you on solving your reporting issues.
A few PMs, a couple of screenshots and voila - a few guys in here did send me a PM and we solved it.
No worries, I won't bite nor be angry.
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • DA, TheDarkness00
Thanks @ DA, @StivnQ

Just wanted to avoid taking an account twice as I had, resulting in my penalty.

I would usually bookmark any threads I've taken for a site, but I missed it in this case.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to TheDarkness00 for this post:
  • DA, StivnQ