Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

every time i make an edit the space between phrases increases

Subscribe to this thread
every time i make an edit the space between phrases increases

I'm aware of this, you can use the editor in source mode, then delete the spaces and save.

To use the editor in source mode, click on the last icon in editor.

Honestly speaking, i don't know if this is MyBB related after the editor update or theme related.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • sksrew
(02-08-2020, 11:22 PM)DA Wrote: I'm aware of this, you can use the editor in source mode, then delete the spaces and save.

To use the editor in source mode, click on the last icon in editor.

Honestly speaking, i don't know if this is MyBB related after the editor update or theme related.

I'm not a programmer but it seems that the editor has some wrong script in the buttons, seems like an "add space when clicked" on buttons
It is a custom dark editor, this problem occurs only when you try to edit a thread that has been posted, if you post a thread without editing, it doesn't create any problems.

But it must be solved, that is clear.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.