Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Banned] FaSheEpic banned

Subscribe to this thread
You have been banned due to the following reason:

You request in the gold section has been completed on 09.02.2018 from me.I have notifed you via pm and in your request thread to update your thread as request completed but you didn't and the 12 hours from the last login are also passed.Hence,as of Gold request section rules,you have been issued a warning of 50% on your account and you already had 50% on your account for not following other rules in the gold section.

I think you are good enough to sum those 50+50.

Hence banned.

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Not much to add. Rules are clear and simple.

I find it sad and surprising to see anyone breaking them. Especially having in mind what benefits crackingsoul forum gives to any of the paid membership types.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
This is only carelessness,i think that guy came from some other forum where nobody cared about rules,i think.

And that was the reason he got warned and banned in just less than a month.

However,rules are to be followed to have a working forum and it's sections.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.