Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Banned] aldo78 Gold+ subscription suspended

Subscribe to this thread
Hello @ aldo78!

I have checked your profile recently and i came to the point that you aren't reporting any dead accounts and you are taking too many accounts of the same type.

As of CS rules and regulations, i should have been banned you instantly without any notification.

But i would like to hear it from end, what is going on?

Please let me know if the "REPORT DEAD ACCOUNT" button is missing at your end, which i really don't think.

Kindly list the accounts you took without reporting the other accounts, in this thread.

If i don't get any reply in the next 3 days, you are banned permanently.

Kind regards.

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • scott2hotty80
Hi there! I have only one account for the same type not more and i am sorry if i didn't recognize the dead account button but i found some dead accounts and i had replayed
Thanks for your hard work
Hey @ aldo78,

As @ DA requested, please list all of the sites which you took multiple times but did not report any as dead.

This is one of the main rules of CS and clearly stated. DA is throwing you a life line, consider answering his questions before he bans you.

Thanks,
TD
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheDarkness00 for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond
@ aldo78, you've clearly been on the board. You should have seen my response in your mentions. Yet you have chosen not to respond.

@ DA, will let you decide next steps here.
Banned permanently.

Closed and moved.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.