Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Banned] gotze10 banned + warned

Subscribe to this thread
@gotze10

You have just been warned with 20% warning + banned from the Gold Request section for these specific reasons:

1) first you have requested a Vixen Network account the regular way, but after taking the account details, you never changed the ''filled'' option - and you are here with us for a long time. Long enough to know this specific Rule - EDITED: I did that for you.

2) then you have posted a request asking for the NubileFilms account without using the Search function properly. There are still quite a few accounts in the FPA section that you can easily take for.

Therefore I am giving/issuing you:

- a ban from using the Gold Request section for two weeks (1+1)
- a 20% warning

Please be extra careful next time.

Take care,
StivnQ
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • DA
(25-01-2022, 04:58 PM)StivnQ Wrote: @gotze10

You have just been warned with 20% warning + banned from the Gold Request section for these specific reasons:

1) first you have requested a Vixen Network account the regular way, but after taking the account details, you never changed the ''filled'' option - and you are here with us for a long time. Long enough to know this specific Rule - EDITED: I did that for you.

2) then you have posted a request asking for the NubileFilms account without using the Search function properly. There are still quite a few accounts in the FPA section that you can easily take for.

Therefore I am giving/issuing you:

- a ban from using the Gold Request section for two weeks (1+1)
- a 20% warning

Please be extra careful next time.

Take care,
StivnQ

Hi StivnQ
Sorry for not doing the filled section but i didnt know about it. When i last requested something it was enough to reply to the request filler and say thanks for it. If i have known this whould have done that as you can see i have done that the old way as i described. 

For taking another nubiles account without reporting that i didnt report as dead I just didnt even remember that i took that. You can probably check it i report whats not working so thats slipped through.

Do you still think that 2 week ban is justified for what i did? As I mentioned above i wasnt aware of it.  Because i dont know, where can i change to filled in a future request?
About the 20% warning I dont know what to say i just missed that so it is a so so. Is this warning permanent?
Im really sorry again.

I hope you reconsider these.

Best wishes 
gotze10
@gotze10

Hello.

First of all, I'll have to act as a mod, so I'll try to be strict but fair user too.

We have introduced this ''filled thing'' a long long time ago, so I seriously don't think you didn't know about it.
So I doubt you didn't know + you didn't forgot about it, you didn't do it and following the Rules this had to be done.

As for the Nubilefilms account - you ALWAYS HAVE TO check on the accounts you took. Also in this case you HAVE TO check and use the Search function.

I am always ready to discuss this via the PM, but I personally won't be revoking the warning.

Rules are rules and you can't tell me you weren't aware of them - they are here for 2 years for sure, so I kindly ask you to take what you have deserved and be a kind member who follows the Rules.
In case you sent me a PM prior all this, I would have consider everything, now I won't be that naive, sorry but I won't.

All the warnings are permanent.
Reason: I personally want to be aware of the ''not-following-the-Rules'' thing.

BTW In case you want to discuss this one in details, feel free to send me a PM - because you know, these things are to be discussed privately - you have received my manually written PM, right?
My PM Inbox will always be opened to anyone.

Kind regards,
StivnQ
Read the Rules, please.
@StivnQ @gotze10

The "Filled" function isn't a must if you update the thread manually. It is an extra option provided for the users.

So, my question, did @gotze10 update the thread after his request was garanted?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
@ DA

Yep, he did that - manually updated the thread - but it still passed 10h+ after the account has been sent to him.
Read the Rules, please.
@StivnQ 10 hours from the last access when he took the account?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
@ DA

Since the PM goes directly to user's email, yes.
Read the Rules, please.
@StivnQ i understand you but if the user doesn't access the forum for 1,2,3 days or a week since he got the pm, his pm is to be considered as not read and there is where i want to arrive.

@ DA

In that case we can ''remove'' 1 week of a Gold Request section ban here.
Since the NubileFims accounts are available on the Forums and @gotze10did make a request without using the search function.
Read the Rules, please.
Yeah, if a user doesn't update his thread after he has got the account i.e. read the pm, then he must be warned.

We can't warn anyone until he didn't read the pm, it could even take 1 week to the thread to be updated until the user access the forum since his last visit.

So, the best option to check if the user has read the pm or not is to check his last access. So, in this case with @gotze10 the user got the pm but didn't access the forum and this means the pm was unread.

As soon as he accessed the forum, he updated the thread.

So, please lift the warning and in other case, you are right, no requests can be made until we got accounts in the working sections.

Thankyou everyone!

Take care.

PS: These rules are here to keep an organized and clean/working forum for the people who paid for the subscriptions. If we provide you shit or non working accounts, you will leave us because we got dead accounts in the working section. Hence, this system was developed from us to keep the forum clean and working where everyone, including the paid or non paid members, are contributing and helping to keep the forum clean by reporting the dead accounts.

Regards.