Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Banned] harleycan143 banned

Subscribe to this thread
You have been banned for leeching our Gold accounts.

Sometimes, people like you think that they are clever than the admin of Crackingsoul.

But you don't know that it isn't easy to run and maintain a community like ours and its reputation.

You thought that by paying the gold subscription you would leech our accounts to post on your shit forum,right?  

When i say shit, it means really shit.

We aren't stupid like you who will give you the complete freedom to leech our Gold Accounts for some euros, we have taken every single step to prevent leeching on our forum and you have seen the result.

Enjoy your new icon as the shit colour really suits on you and on your forum.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
This is so soooo sad.... And I was away to prevent this
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(25-02-2019, 01:31 AM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: This is so soooo sad.... And I was away to prevent this

Nothing to worry about,i think you could get the next time soon.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Well lesson learned.

I was online at the moment he took first two accounts. Didn't fell on my mind that he would be taking so many gold accounts so I have logged out.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(25-02-2019, 11:54 AM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: Well lesson learned.

I was online at the moment he took first two accounts. Didn't fell on my mind that he would be taking so many gold accounts so I have logged out.

Nothng serious and not your fault but thanks for taking it seriously and for that your quality, i like you my friend.