Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Banned] liavanw | FeyeFCFR | XjawsX kicked off permanently

Subscribe to this thread
How can one be so stupid?

You were on the senior member rank and got a lot of reputations and made a new account to take more accounts?  

And we are really trying to stop this and you did this, we are trying to stop the leechers, dupe accounts maker and the rules have been made strict and updated time to time because of leechers and dupe account makers. You decided to not apply to a rank and to get the leecher icon? I'm really confused about this. It is sure, you posted leeched accounts from other forums with the another account.

If the first account of CS couldn't give you any motivation, then you could even make 1000 accounts, they will never give you any.

Somehow you missed the rank system but it is not my fault.

Join some other forum.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(04-06-2020, 12:47 PM)DA Wrote: How can one be so stupid?

You were on the senior member rank and got a lot of reputations and made a new account to take more accounts?  

And we are really trying to stop this and you did this, we are trying to stop the leechers, dupe accounts maker and the rules have been made strict and updated time to time because of leechers and dupe account makers. You decided to not apply to a rank and to get the leecher icon? I'm really confused about this. It is sure, you posted leeched accounts from other forums with the another account.

If the first account of CS couldn't give you any motivation, then you could even make 1000 accounts, they will never give you any.

Somehow you missed the rank system but it is not my fault.

Join some other forum.
Pffff, such a disappointment...
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
The ban is permanent, no need you to make another accounts on CS, we don't need you.

You can search some other forum.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.