Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Banned] nectar banned permanently

Subscribe to this thread
User nectar (@ nectar) just got permanently banned for:

1) taking the accounts too many times
2) not reporting any as dead - he rarely reported one as dead (the OP needed to report them)
3) not giving us a note by any means
4) giving me his word he won't be doing it any more - I hope you will read this one

You lied to me, right into my eyes (TV/keyboard) and I really trusted you.
Today I have checked on you again and discussed it with the Staff too.

As far as I'm concern, this decision is final.

Take care, I wish you the best of luck on other forums and IRL too.

Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • hellintime, Naufal, newaki
I told this stupid guy to respect the rules but sometimes people take it really light. They think, they sent a pm to the owner and got a friendly reply and they can already play with the rules.

No, he it doesn't function like this. I will give you one finger, don't take the whole hand.

You got rightly banned, the moderation only did its job.

You were banned before i could activate your gold subscription because you were in hurry to get the SHIT icon because the gold ones didn't suit you.

A dog will always take the bone, even if you offer him the gold.

Then you insulted me via pm and the moderation which isn't really allowed, we never insult, we just need you to follow the rules.

Look at the platinum members, you will never hear from them because they are used to follow the rules and they are with us since we are online.

Regarding one month gold subscription money you sent me, believe me, i didn't even check if you paid or not.

But then you insulted us. I am often giving free or more gold days while activating the gold, so, think, what shoud i do with your pocket money for the whole month, you spent to buy the gold subscription?

After reading your pm's to my staff, i can imagine you should be 16-17 years old, that's why you talk small (buying me milk?).

I won't be coming to your level because it is not my/our level, you talk small and that's is what you can do and that's why your ass has been kicked off.

If you paid for the gold subscription, i will be using this money for CS needs and this is the cost all those double accounts you took.

Continue crying.........

And stop, since long i wanted to say you one thing...

You know what?

FUCK OFF!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hellintime, rawbat, StivnQ, wormtail39