Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Banned] shirow9, doodlebob, mlody100588 banned from FPA

Subscribe to this thread

For taking at least 2 accounts of the same site not reporting any of them as dead.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
(12-11-2020, 12:50 AM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: For taking at least 2 accounts of the same site not reporting any of them as dead.
everything worked, so there was no report of a dead account
(12-11-2020, 06:43 PM)mlody100588 Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 12:50 AM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: For taking at least 2 accounts of the same site not reporting any of them as dead.

I see you understood what @Mr. James Bond said and what the rules say.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(12-11-2020, 06:43 PM)mlody100588 Wrote:
You took 2 gangbangcreampie accounts. Why did you took 2nd. one if the first you took is working. So either 1st. one went dead and you failed to report it either you were lazy to check which accounts you have already taken so you took 2nd. one.

Imagine if everyone are taking new account of the sites they have already took account whenever they log in. Do you think you would find any working accounts as you just did?
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA