Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Buying] upstore.net

Subscribe to this thread
Looking upstore.net account with active premium
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to domosolaris for this post:
  • DA
(14-09-2020, 03:34 PM)domosolaris Wrote: Looking upstore.net account with active premium
Don't know what are the things today with upstore. However, back then when I had an premium account, if I remember correctly, there was a download limit of 20GB per day. These premium accounts are like a pure gold and are so hard to get. Personally, I never saw premium one cracked.

If the content you want to download from upstore is so precious to you I am afraid it would be the best if you would purchase premium by yourself. Eventually, you can try to split the cost and share with someone from the forum (crackers, staff, contributors or Gold members preferably) as they should be trusted.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA, domosolaris
(15-09-2020, 08:45 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote:
(14-09-2020, 03:34 PM)domosolaris Wrote: Looking upstore.net account with active premium
Don't know what are the things today with upstore. However, back then when I had an premium account, if I remember correctly, there was a download limit of 20GB per day. These premium accounts are like a pure gold and are so hard to get. Personally, I never saw premium one cracked.

If the content you want to download from upstore is so precious to you I am afraid it would be the best if you would purchase premium by yourself. Eventually, you can try to split the cost and share with someone from the forum (crackers, staff, contributors or Gold members preferably) as they should be trusted.
Thanks, was pretty sure that was the case as I've not seen one here!
Was going to buy one and thought i'd see if anyone here had one first as I'd rather give you guys the money