Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] CS welcomes the first Super Moderator

Subscribe to this thread
Hello community!

We are glad to announce that we have chosen Luke Skywalker as CS supermoderator.

This guy is really trustable and we really hope that he will do his best to make our little community better.He gave me many ideas when CS wasn't even found.This is to show him some respect and a little thanks to him on helping me.

I know this guy since a long time and when we knew each other,he was already a moderator on another forum.So,he has experience in moderating.Hence,i think his experience would help us a lot.

This also shows that CS isn't saving anything on the ranksystem.You need to show yourself and you will be given your deserved rank.

So,let us congrats Luke Skywalker and let us welcome him.

Congrats and wishing you all the best for your rank.

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Congratulations Luke - may the force be with you!
Well I don't know where from to start.

It's an honor, it's an pleasure but it is also an big responsibility being the CS Super Mod. I am glad for being helpful all this time and I am really happy to see how you made your plans come true. No doubt that this is going to be an great place (actually it already is) and I will do my best to keep it so.

I do have a lot more thoughts on my mind but as for now thanks for your kind words, shown trust and being the person you are.

Looking forward to the future !

P.S. Thank you torteusz. I'll keep myself away from the dark side
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Congratulation for the new rank
Well done sir
You have probably forgotten more than I have ever known about cracking so congratulations.
Congratulations Luke
Once again, thanks everyone for a kind words and an bigger thanks for your contribution to the CS.

Moving this thread to Old announcements.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.