Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

Cant comment on "How to tell if a site is crackable" thread

Subscribe to this thread
Hi DA,

I tried to reply to the thread "How to tell if a site is crackable", in the top it says that i could still reply to 1 thread in that section today (posted 0 so far) but theres no reply button anywhere?
As far as i can tell there arent any reply buttons in the cracking tutorials and information section showing up for me, I was able to comment on the sentryMBA download in the cracking tools section and all threads there show a reply button for me. I dont know if its a bug or that something just changed with the new rules but if felt like this was a suiteble place to report this (plz tell me if it isnt). 

Regards Rultz
Hello!

As of your usergroup you can't reply in that section.

It could be that our rank system doesn't describe it properly, hence, i am going to modify the Rank system thread shortly and will try to describe every single thing there.

Kind regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Thanks for the quick reply

I got confused because at the top it said that i had the permission to post in the section, but thanks for clearing it up
I understand that these rules are related to leeching and all, guess I'll just have to rank up a bit as I'm very interested in the tutorial section to be able to contribute as well!
Well, ranks are there, depends on you where you like to fit.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Closing and moving as the rank system has been updated since some days.

For for info on it, you can also check my signature.

Regards.