Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] Contributor Request Section Launched

Subscribe to this thread

Hello members!

We have created a separate Request section for our Contributor usergroup, where only the members of this group can request a site to be cracked.

Thanks @subash for the suggestion.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • Ffant1068, hellintime, Mr. James Bond

thanks subhash
Glad to help.Please also add dead accounts to contributor,cracker and elite sections too.Plus I'm amazed at your kindness DA.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • Ffant1068, Mr. James Bond
this is nice.  Thanks for doing this.
(27-04-2019, 07:03 PM)454subash Wrote: Please also add dead accounts to contributor,cracker and elite sections too.

All dead accounts are moved either into "dead accounts" or "gold dead accounts" sections. There is no need that we make "dead account section" for each section separately. However, thank you for your suggestions
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
I never realized it as I didn't find any dead accounts till now.It seems you guys think about everything,WOW .
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
Yeah, Mr. JB is right, we can move those accounts to the Gold Dead Accounts section.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.