Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] CrackingArea

Subscribe to this thread
Why is there a post limit on the cracking area? I was hoping to learn a few things and contribute back to the forum if I was successful but its going to take a long time with 1 reply a day 
(29-06-2017, 05:18 PM)smush Wrote: Why is there a post limit on the cracking area? I was hoping to learn a few things and contribute back to the forum if I was successful but its going to take a long time with 1 reply a day 

Hello Smush,

First, you should have posted this in Feedback and Suggestion area.

The Rules have changed since it opened, but I thought the one post was for the Password area.

Report DEAD Passwords, and you will upgrade your status.

IF, I say IF you are serious about learning and contributing, become VIP and you can post all you want, I believe.
Hello!

Limit from Cracking Tutorial area has been removed.Now you can learn and contribute back.

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(29-06-2017, 10:22 PM)DA Wrote: Hello!

Limit from Cracking Tutorial area has been removed.Now you can learn and contribute back.

DA

Approving this one
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
I didn't post it in feedback/suggestions because I didn't feel I was giving feedback or a suggestion, I was asking a question, but thanks to whoever moved it. 

There are more ways to contribute than just paying money, not everyone has the money to spend on such things when there's rents and bills to pay.

Thanks 
Closed and moved!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.