Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] Crackingsoul Needs You | Moderators Needed | Applications CLOSED |

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everybody!

Crackingsoul is making good moves day by day and we are really glad about it. Our Crackingforum is almost 2 years old but we have made a lot of progress on our forum. Every single step has been taken to prevent leeching,leechers,spamming and spammers. We have been trying our best to provide you fresh and updated accounts and i hope you would appreciate it.

Time has come that Crackingsoul needs the very first moderators, clearly said, for now we will be looking for two moderators for our Crackingforum.

For start, you would be promoted to the trial moderator rank for a month where you will be moderating only the Lounge  section, just not to put too much stress on you from the very first day.

Your job would be to keep this section clean and in order. After seeing your work, you will be promoted to the CS Moderator Rank and if you continue the good job, you would be promoted to moderate the other sections too, starting from the FPA section and so on.

So,if you want to be a moderator on Crackingsoul.com, just reply in this thread, the following questions properly.

After looking at your replies, the CS staff will discuss on who deserve this rank and could also contact you via pm to ask further questions.

Here we go with the questions:

1. How much time could you spend on Crackingsoul.com per day?
  2. Did you moderate any forum in the past? If yes, then for how long? The forum's name and your username must be sent to me via PM.
  3. Are you currently moderating a forum? The forum's name and your username must be sent to me via PM.
  4. Why do you want to be a moderator on Crackingsoul.com?
  5. In which way can you make our forum better?

I would like to say that being on the CS moderator rank asks for activity as on every other forum, so, if you don't have time to moderate or to visit our forum on a regular basis, please don't apply as it will save time for the both sides.

If you aren't active on your rank after being promoted, you will be demoted after asking you the reasons for the non activity.

Every single member can apply for these two ranks.

Kind regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Seems like most of people still celebrate Still no replies here.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Now I know there is a good possibility of you going right by my name since i do not have a lot of posts with the length of membership. I do not give crap posts just to raise my count. I have been looking for a community to be helpful in and call a home once again. Hopefully you consider me.

• I work seasonally, In the winter i could spend 2+ hrs a day. Spring/Summer/Fall 1-2 hours
  • I have Moderated/Ran 3 forums
  • No I' am not currently working on any forums.
  • I'am a very helpful person and try to answer any question or thread as quick as possible. Once i can re-learn how to crack I can be more helpful with fulfilling requests and sharing with the community.
@ newaki, we have read your message and pm and currently discussing on it. It could take some time.

I hope to get a second members too who would like to be a moderator of our Crackingforum.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
How much time could you spend on Crackingsoul.com per day? i could spend as much time as i can here
Did you moderate any forum in the past? If yes, then for how long? The forum's name and your username must be sent to me via PM. no
Are you currently moderating a forum? The forum's name and your username must be sent to me via PM. no
Why do you want to be a moderator on Crackingsoul.com? so i can help the site grow and keep a eye on members here
In which way can you make our forum better? i will try bring members over to here to make the forum more active as we need this forum to be big and grow 

hope to here back soon
Hello!

Thanks for taking interest and applying for the moderator rank.

We are sorry to say that we can't accept your application as the proofs we have found show the opposite of what you have replied in your post.

The accounts posted by SKY KID are the same posted by you and on the same time on the same date.

Hence,your application has been denied.

Thankyou.

Application is closed.

No more moderators needed for the time.

Regards.

Hello everybody!

We are looking for a second moderator for CS.

If you are interested, kindly read my first post and reply.

Thankyou.

(18-05-2019, 04:16 AM)DA Wrote: Hello everybody!

We are looking for a second moderator for CS.

If you are interested, kindly read my first post and reply.

Thankyou.

Just to make it a bit more visible

Forum moderator(s) Applications OPEN !
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
I'd like to apply for the post
I can spend much time during summer and 1-2 hrs in other seasons
I have not been a moderator in any forums
I would like be of little help to the forum
I would make the forum better by making sure everyone follows the rules carefully.
P.S I am not experienced so if another suitable person posts give priority to them as it would save you guys trouble of teaching me .
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • hellintime