Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] Crackingsoul Needs You | Moderators Needed | Applications CLOSED |

Subscribe to this thread
Thanks for the application,we would discuss it in staff and let you know in the next few days.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Dont know if i came too late xd

1. How much time could you spend on Crackingsoul.com per day?
    R : I spend more than 3 hours a day on CS or even more if needed
  2. Did you moderate any forum in the past? If yes, then for how long? The forum's name and your username must be sent to me via PM.
    R : Didn't moderate any forum in the past life, but i've managed several facebook tech support pages, did teamspeak and other game moderation
  3. Are you currently moderating a forum? The forum's name and your username must be sent to me via PM.
    No
  4. Why do you want to be a moderator on Crackingsoul.com?
    R : I think i can be a good asset to CS since i'm available more than 3h a day or even further if needed and help anyone with questions regarding CS 
  5. In which way can you make our forum better?
    I can provide support in helping the community of CS with their questions and i will always try to get sub gold to get this site up and running
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to claudiog69 for this post:
  • hellintime
Applications noted. Thank you both.

Team Staff will have an discussion and someone of us will update you both here.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Thank you guys for applying.
both look good to me, I have a preference but I won't say it publicly
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • DA
1: How much time could you spend on Crackingsoul.com per day?
  • Considering the time of day, I am from Central USA, and would consider dedicating at least a minimum of 1 hour each day; however, I could easily see myself spending approximately 3 hours a day (with the fluctuation of work days and weekends).

2: Did you moderate any forum in the past? If yes, then for how long? The forum's name and your username must be sent to me via PM.
  • In hopes to pursue a more desirable enterprise, I chose, with much thought, to voluntarily resign in both my roles as a Player Moderator (3 years), for RuneScape, and administrator of my own forums (1 year).

• Having the opportunity to continue to strengthen my moderation skills, within a new community for which I am passionate about, makes me extremely confident that I would be able to take on this position with aplomb.

3: Are you currently moderating a forum? The forum's name and your username must be sent to me via PM.
  • No, I am currently not moderating another platform at this time.

4: Why do you want to be a moderator on Crackingsoul.com?
  • I believe that having the knowledge and expertise of forum moderation, maturity and wisdom of a leader, and a willingness to help others , creates a passion in me to pursue a moderator position on CrackingSoul. It takes a  special team of individuals to create the impression of a stable forum community; therefore, I am seeking to be a part of the aforementioned.
    ⠀⠀
  • As the CrackingSoul user-base continues to rise, the opportunity to show care and commitment for the community can be easily expressed with the addition of moderators (a position that I am eagerly passionate about), by making sure the rules of the community are in-check and understood.

• For the forum to grow, you need leaders who are willing to go the extra mile to help another member out. The aforementioned willingness to respond to others can have a great effect on members: in short, as I have the compassion and the willingness to help others, I feel as if I could easily obtain respect as a moderator within this wonderful community.

5: In which way can you make our forum better?
  • As I continue to be active within the forum; as well as meeting the needs of CrackingSoul's ever-growing community, I am comfident that with my moderation experience, guiding capabilities, mature wisdom, sophistication, and a desire to adopt a larger role to help this community, I fervently believe with confidence that I, and the help of other staff members, can continue to keep the forum orderly, knowledgeable, and more entertaining for the dedicated members who have been with us for years, in addition to the individuals yet to come.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration; I would appreciate any feedback that you would have for me.

Best,
JJ
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to JJ for this post:
  • DA, hellintime
this research becomes more and more promising
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hellintime for this post:
  • JJ
We will announce the name of the member selected as CS moderator tommorrow.

Stay tuned.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • claudiog69, hellintime, JJ
Hello everybody!

After discussing the matter in our staff ,we have decided to promote @ 454subash to the moderator rank.

His stronger points were the high quality threads he created and the time he spent on CS. This guy has put life in the general discussion section.

We would really like to thankyou all for your time and dedication.

CS will need other moderators in future and we will be glad to have you in our team.

Keep up the good work.

Kind regards.

APPLICATIONS CLOSED FOR NOW.

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • 454subash, JJ
thanks DA and Everyone in the forum .
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • JJ